I was wondering if there are any suspension kits available without lowering. I have the Cervini C series body kit(with side pipes) and dont want any lower clearance.
Get some Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts. They'll let you dial in the firmness and are super easy to adjust. I've got a box sitting here next to me, waiting for better weather to install.
As far as kits... Basically, if you want to replace springs without lowering the car you're going to need an adjustable coil-over kit. Or you can just replace the dampeners like they said.
Dan
Also can add stronger aftermarket control arms, panhard bar, subframe connectors, sway bars, shocks, struts... Making the car more responsive and stable while retaining stock height.
Definitely. I finally talked my fiance into getting the Roush springs for the rear. Just under an inch of lowering to even it out a bit. That actually will aid in front end clearance, because it'll pull the nose up a bit.
Kool, do you have personal experience with subframe connectors and these cars? I have heard that they don't make much of a difference unless you go with the "through floor" design.
Dan
Thanks for the replies....I might think about lowering the rear.... but I kinda dont want my pipes scraping more than they already do (Atlanta has alot of hills/bumps/dips in their roadwork)
Kool, do you have personal experience with subframe connectors and these cars? I have heard that they don't make much of a difference unless you go with the "through floor" design.
Dan
Kool, do you have personal experience with subframe connectors and these cars? I have heard that they don't make much of a difference unless you go with the "through floor" design.
Dan