Flomaster stock on mustangs? hehehe Anybody got something else??

• Sponsors (?)

there isnt that much sound difference, unless you have a midpipe and headers...

i almost cant tell the difference when they hare dumped until about 4500 RPM

after that the Spintech sounds better IMO.

im not a big fan of any side exhaust, best one ive ever heard was on a 00R but that wasnt spintech.

best spintech combo ive heard was BBK LT's, Mac Prochamber, Mac Catback with 3" tips but Spins in place of the Mac muffs....sounded frigging insane!!!

I don't know, I got to get something, I did notice that the flowmaster don't make as much hp as other brands which is weird because it seems that every mustang has flowmasters on it, who knows, maybe I will run into somebody that has something other the flowmasters, the only reason I mention side exhaust was because my tail pipes rub my tires.

I was seriously looking at bassani, but i went ahead and got a Magnaflow catback. It sounds really good even with the stock headers and midpipe. I'm probably going with an O/R H pipe this summer.

Magnaflow does make louder mufflers called magnapacks. The ones I have are only slightly louder than stock. They have db levels in the faq i believe.

I would say either bassani or magnaflow if you want something diff. Or any straight-thru muffler. Flows are chambered.

My vote would be Borla or Bassani which i am about to go with as soon as possible i hate my flowmasters. Do a search on corral.net for a user named Darkpony he has a sound clip of his with 3" oval x-pipe and 3" oval spintechs. All i could say is WOW! sounded wicked.

how about SLP, does anyone have this, i saw a nice cat back system by them, it was stainless steel too with i think those straight through mufflers, they dont look like normal mufflers.it just looks like the piping on the cat back gets a little fatter at one point then goes back to normal size, if u know what i mean