Paint and Body Floor pan source?

Repent

Sep 9, 2021
Minnesota
I purchased a 03 v6 mustang with the intent of fixing it up and turning it into a fun daily driver but I'm having trouble sourcing new floor pans. The floor is extremely rusty and parts of it have started breaking through. The rest of the car is in great condition so I'd like to take as best care of it as I can anyone know where I might find some new floor pans?

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang Chronicle - pg 225.jpg

This is from a book back in the day called Mustang Chronicles. I scanned this page for a different conversation one time, but it serves here.

In the pic of the underside the sidebar says all parts in white are carry over from the 1993. That would make 94-98 the same floor pan as a Foxbody. I don't believe the floor pan changed from 98 to 99, so you should be able to use new Foxbody floor pans for your repair. By all means if others have information on floor pan changes, I would be glad to be corrected.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
I was going to say the same thing.

Fox body floor pans should be virtually identical, or at least close enough that you can make it work with some slight fabrication. The above pic is for 1994, but i believe there may have been some minor tweaks in 1999 for the new edge. I don't have specifics though.

Not sure what section you are in need of, but here are the fox parts. Short of going to the junkyard and cutting panels out, this is as close as you'll get as i don't believe they are making Sn95 parts yet.