For those in Seattle looking for a 2005 Mustang (SVTDriver...)

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
Portland, Oregon
Got some spam today from Brian Camp @ Bowen Scarff Ford. They seem to have a good reputation, and there was some discussion about trying to find 2005's at a reasonable price, so I'll pass along the spam to anybody who's interested.

[QUOTE="Brian Camp (Bowen Scarff Ford)" <[email protected]>]Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent should receive 2 brand new 2005 Mustang GT's tomorrow! Both will be available to test drive and purchase (for much less than MSRP, incidentally) by Monday[/QUOTE]

One is a Satin Silver GT, dark charcoal interior, leather seats, 5 speed automatic, IUP, and upgraded 17" wheels. MSRP 28,020. (Window sticker)

The other is a Torch Red GT, dark charcoal interior, RED leather seats (interior accent package), IUP, 5-speed manual, and upgraded 17" wheels. This is very similar to the car that was on display at the roundup this year. MSRP 27,200. (Window sticker)

• Sponsors (?)

Rootus said:
Got some spam today from Brian Camp @ Bowen Scarff Ford. They seem to have a good reputation, and there was some discussion about trying to find 2005's at a reasonable price, so I'll pass along the spam to anybody who's interested.

One is a Satin Silver GT, dark charcoal interior, leather seats, 5 speed automatic, IUP, and upgraded 17" wheels. MSRP 28,020. (Window sticker)

The other is a Torch Red GT, dark charcoal interior, RED leather seats (interior accent package), IUP, 5-speed manual, and upgraded 17" wheels. This is very similar to the car that was on display at the roundup this year. MSRP 27,200. (Window sticker)

Oh man. I want one badly. But I wanted a blue one. I wonder if I can get used to red?

SVTdriver said:
Oh man. I want one badly. But I wanted a blue one. I wonder if I can get used to red?
I know I could :). I really think the torch red looks very good on the new body style.

But if you want blue, might as well get it -- you can order one, it would only take 6 weeks or so to show, maybe less. And if Bowen Scarff will sell these for less than MSRP, they should not give any hassle if you want to order one -- probably give you just over invoice, or at invoice even.

Dave

Updated information...

$26,883
C1844.JPG

$26,153
C1843.JPG