Ford Builder mag

• Sponsors (?)

I LOVE the headlight buckets.... how did they do that? The front bumper is nicely integrated as well. However the body lines on the side don't flow at all from front to rear. If they would spend some time smoothing out the flow on the side from front to back I think they'd have a serious contender with the classic Eleanor. Are there anymore photographs or was it just a one pager?

Thanks,
David

i see they attached the 96 and newer side skirts..
i dont like how the headlight bucket sits out further than the f.bumper...
although the rim/tire combo is right on the money... perfect fit..
i also have not seen this mag yet in stores, but if this car catches on like i think it will the value of the II will sky rocket..which isnt a bad thing.. im sure it will depend on the publicity it gets..cant wait for the finished product:D

I am not a big Elenor or pro touring fan, but I must admit that car is really kool. I think the 28" wheel thing is a fad that will die hard. These Chip Foosed cars will look like 75 Econolines with half naked chick, have dragon murals on them in 10 years!! I really like the way the 17" wheels look on it though. The way he radiused the wheel wells with those wheel lip mouldings looks killer. Not big on the quarter window scoops or the vintage door handels. Purhaps the handels would work if they were frenched in a bit??