ford carlisle 2008

• Sponsors (?)

You know I'll be there. Havent spoke to paul about it, but I am sure he will be going. In fact I had planned on calling him this evening.

I have talked to Charlie and am still trying to get him to go. When I spoke with him yesterday, he said maybe and I mean maybe he would bring the 05 down.:shrug: I guess I will keep working on him.

Ryan, when it gets a little closer I will PM ya my cell# and we can figure something out as far as meeting up. This time you need to stay for the whole weekend.

I'll be there for sure. I really need to get on the phone and find a room. Did you guys book anywhere yet? If so PM me.

You guys need to put some pressure on Charlie, I've all but begged him to come down and he's telling me he doesn't think he will. We all know how awesome this show is, but I don't think he does.

I'll be there. I also don't have a hotel room yet... I need to get in gear I guess.

Hell, I still have about $2200 worth of stuff to go into the car before then, lol

I'm in the same boat man! Some of parts I'm waiting for aren't even on the market yet! I have a ton of things to purchase and install yet. I just got my fox TB setup today, so the wrenching is about to begin.

I know the car won't be done by then but I hope to make it up 1 day.

Nacho its a HUGE car show and there are tons of vendors. If your just going to walk around you could do it in 1 day. IIRC its like 7 bucks to get in. The guys that go for all 3 days usually have their car in the show so they stay the whole weekend.

I know the car won't be done by then but I hope to make it up 1 day.

Nacho its a HUGE car show and there are tons of vendors. If your just going to walk around you could do it in 1 day. IIRC its like 7 bucks to get in. The guys that go for all 3 days usually have their car in the show so they stay the whole weekend.

Thanks for replying. I may go, very well just might go for a day and pick up some stuff for my car. I guess I'll see you guys there.

Nacho, are you going to fly up? It really is a great show. The vendors are geared more towards the older models, but there is still newer stuff too. There are a TON of mustangs there in the show field though, so many so that they always run out of room which is mind boggling if you'd see how large the show field is.

Don't worry, I ain't a tight ass, I can take a joke. I really hope I make it out there to meet the stangnetters.

framed :owned:

yeah thats why I go to stuff that posted on here when i can. Of course to see all the sweet cars but its cool to meet people off the site. So far I have met Zach (1105) he hasn't been around in ages, Troy, Tom, and Rich. I think thats all. I always just miss Paul

I was just browsing the event details and noticed that SVTOA is having there 15 reunion for all SVT vehicles, as well as a 40th ann. cobra jet reunion. Any of you SVT owners going to display your cars with them?