Ford Exhaust Manifold Gaskets

• Sponsors (?)

Manifold to the block, there would only be 2 in a set. From the manifold to the midpipe, there is only 1 gasket, and thats on the drivers side. The passengers side doesnt have a gasket. I think the OEM ford one goes for about 8 bucks. In my experiences, the stock Ford gasket (when new) doesnt really seal up well with aftermarket mid pipes.

Thanks for the info and advice.:nice: I went ahead and ordered Persy's Seal-4-Good header gaskets last night. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good seal the first time. Also the connection for my slp lts and x are a slip fit.

Manifold to the block, there would only be 2 in a set. From the manifold to the midpipe, there is only 1 gasket, and thats on the drivers side. The passengers side doesnt have a gasket. I think the OEM ford one goes for about 8 bucks. In my experiences, the stock Ford gasket (when new) doesnt really seal up well with aftermarket mid pipes.
The gasket is actually on the right side. The left is ball and socket. I paid 8 bucks for the gasket at my local ford dealer.