• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Ford Newb From Nc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeremy R
  • Start date Start date Jul 9, 2017
J

Jeremy R

Member
Jul 9, 2017
13
5
13
Jul 9, 2017
#1
  • Jul 9, 2017
  • #1
First time mustang owner. Ive always wanted a fox and I finally found one. I have fixed a ton of stuff on it and almost have it running right. I just picked up a 69 351w today so hopefully I will have a lot of updates soon.
 

Attachments

  • MyFox.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 178

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Jul 10, 2017
#2
  • Jul 10, 2017
  • #2
Hey Jeremy, welcome to Stangnet.

I think I saw a post of your car already. Very nice brother.

A 351 swap is a very good thing.

So you've already snooped around the fox subforums, if you need any help, just post up a new thread there.

Good to have you with us man.
 
Reactions: Jeremy R
J

Jeremy R

Member
Jul 9, 2017
13
5
13
Jul 14, 2017
#3
  • Jul 14, 2017
  • #3
Davedacarpainter said:
Hey Jeremy, welcome to Stangnet.

I think I saw a post of your car already. Very nice brother.

A 351 swap is a very good thing.

So you've already snooped around the fox subforums, if you need any help, just post up a new thread there.

Good to have you with us man.
Click to expand...
Thanks for the welcome. I have always wanted a fox and finally found one unmolested and ready for some tlc. I'm sure I will be seeking advice for the future of my car.
 
Reactions: Davedacarpainter
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

9
New from northern MN
  • 91firecracker
  • Apr 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
189
The Welcome Wagon Apr 19, 2026
Noobz347
New gal in San Diego
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
243
The Welcome Wagon Feb 11, 2026
Mcmahst
Ford truck engine swap issues
  • keel
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
17
Views
517
Other Auto Tech Jul 13, 2026
General karthief
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?