ford racing 9mm plug wires good or bad?

• Sponsors (?)

I had the FMS 9mm wires and after maybe 3 years the car began running bad, stumbling and such. Turns out one of the wires was corroded or dryrotted and actually almost slip in two. It had not touched the header or anything of the sort, just fell apart. I didnt like them after that, but ask around, see what others say!

Thats all I use on my vehicles. Obviously my car is making more power but they have to put up with alot more abuse in the truck. Charging through mud, towing, roadtrips, offroading in the middle of the desert in 100 degree temps, yea they have held up pretty nicely considering the conditions.

I'm running the second set of FMS 9mm wires, the old one's were fine but I always do a spring tune up, cap, rotor, wires, plugs. I belive they are the best bang for the buck wire out there.

"When a spark plug fires, it creates a great deal of radio frequency interference (RFI). Uncontrolled, this can show up as static in the radio or other electronic devices, or much more seriously, in electronic ignitions, fuel injection, and engine management systems. This interference with EFI and engine management systems can cause "cross talk" between wiring harnesses resulting in poor running, misfiring and decreased performance."

"...many manufacturers recommend wires be replaced when the resistance exceeds 20k ohm/meter. This does not leave much margin for wear when the wire may only meet original standards at the very early stages of its life."

heres what i came up with. now how many ohms of resistance does the FMS wirs have?