FordCustomGraphics.com custom designed my dream car

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, the Ford Custom Graphics - Powered By Original Wraps Inc. website was to launch the Mustang branch in July. But since July came and went, I thought I'd email them just to see what would happen.

Guess What? ..... They emailed back personally !!!

After a few exchanges, turns out they were working on a VERY similar design already, they made some custom changes and sent me the exact image of my DREAM 2011 Mustang (except mine will be a V6)

photo.php

If they don't have the Mustang portion up and running yet, they will very soon.

Special thanks to Garrett who spent the time to get just what I wanted.

AND THE BEST PART .... it prices VERY competatively with the Ford OEM "Over the Top" stripes at $450.00 !!!

• Sponsors (?)

I can't count how many mustangs I've seen with the vinyl stripes cracking, peeling, fading etc. A friend of mine has two Shelby GT's and is fighting with Shelby over stripes than have not held up at all. Apparently Ford supplied the stripes and a Shelby sub-contractor applied them blah blah blah......

If it's your dream car, have the graphics painted on - period.

DarkFire,

A quick look at my profile will lead you my post which are pretty much exclusively about the 2011 V6, of which I am VERY excited, and hope to own in the near future.

I am not, and never have been, affiliated with the site. I was simply pleasantly surprised that they replyed to my email, much less doing up a custom design for me.

In this day and age, THAT kind of response to consumers is RARE.

And for the record, I am a Consultant Pharmacist who travels over 1200 miles a month for work in Central Georgia, and as such the idea of getting anywhere close to 30mpg in a powerful Mustang has me thrilled ... and the option to personalize/customize it at a reasonable price makes my day.