Found a Snail in my Garage!

whitesqual

Sep 3, 2008
Coeur D'alene, ID
Found a deal I couldn't pass up! p-1sc kit with 3 core intercooler! Cheap!
P1010155.jpg

P1010156.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Dude I feel your pain. The machine shop has had my Ram engine for 7 months now. I realize its just one guy but damn. Everytime I call him he says "I'm working towards it" At first I didn't care cause it was cold and I didn't have all the parts but I basically have everything I need now. My friend that was gonna help me put it back together goes back to college in less then a month now and I'm still waiting. Only good thing (well maybe not so good lol) I keep making money and I decide on even more parts to add. Like you I don't wanna hound him too much and have him half ass the build. He also said he would go over checking clearances and push rod length with me so I don't wanna piss him off to where he's like screw you I'm not helping with ****

I was planing on getting it done then tearing into the car this summer. Thought I could pull off having both my toys back in service. This just makes me wanna build the 514 even faster.

Dude I feel your pain. The machine shop has had my Ram engine for 7 months now. I realize its just one guy but damn. Everytime I call him he says "I'm working towards it" At first I didn't care cause it was cold and I didn't have all the parts but I basically have everything I need now. My friend that was gonna help me put it back together goes back to college in less then a month now and I'm still waiting. Only good thing (well maybe not so good lol) I keep making money and I decide on even more parts to add. Like you I don't wanna hound him too much and have him half ass the build. He also said he would go over checking clearances and push rod length with me so I don't wanna piss him off to where he's like screw you I'm not helping with ****

I was planing on getting it done then tearing into the car this summer. Thought I could pull off having both my toys back in service. This just makes me wanna build the 514 even faster.

at this point I am just hoping to drive it before the snow flies!

anyone know about running a fmu with the m 90 supercharger?? newbie to the forums, if anyone could help me out or direct me towards a thread i would greatly appreciate it, thanks

I am sure you can use an fmu. Most people will advise against it though. They will recomend just getting bigger injectors with the maf to match and a tune. Don't tell anyone but I am going to run an fmu untill I can afford to upgrade my fuel system (again) get a tune and some other mods:rolleyes:(stroker and aluminum heads:D).

lol that will probably never happen, so I will end up running the fmu FOREVER!

Of course this all hinges on weather or not I ever get it back from my painter!:shrug: