Fox Guys Need Electrical/Wiring Help!!!

Okay

is there anything wiring wise that the
-Reverse Lights
-Turning Signals
-Rear Defroster

share in common?

Why?

-When i first got the car all three worked in unison and all three would not work in unison. meaning if 1 worked all worked 1 one did not work none worked

Finally they have officially stopped being intermittent and now completely do not work...

I have a couple wiring diagrams but can't seem to find anthing in common with the 3 (i suck at wiring)

Little back round info to help you guys maybe recognize a source of the problem

I would have to shake the turn signal lever for a bit to get it to work, same with the rear defroster button id have to keep pushing it

Somtimes if i got the rear defroster on (at this point i knew turn signal would go on) as soon as i turn the signals the rear defroster would make a click noise and turn off... and after toying with it i could get it to stay on

Also when the signal was on... it blinked painfully SLOW

To correct this i have
-replaced every fuse
-new Flasher for both hazard and signals
-hunted down wires for countless hours resulting in me getting NO WHERE lol

I have heard possibly the multifunction switch

but i have a diagram that i been using and it doesn't show the defroster or reverse lights on it.

• Sponsors (?)

Are you sure fuse 5 is ok?

If your HVAC fan also doesnt work, the ignition switch might be on the outs (

Has the ignition switch (the electrical connector) been replaced recently? The ig switch is still a possibility as being the problem.
Good luck.

Are you sure fuse 5 is ok?

If your HVAC fan also doesnt work, the ignition switch might be on the outs (

Has the ignition switch (the electrical connector) been replaced recently? The ig switch is still a possibility as being the problem.
Good luck.

The HVAC fan being the thing that blows air when i turn the AC/Heat Knob around then yes it stopped working as well. I have had hte car 3 months and i have not replaced the ignition switch.

The HVAC fan being the thing that blows air when i turn the AC/Heat Knob around then yes it stopped working as well. I have had hte car 3 months and i have not replaced the ignition switch.

That's a sign of a bad ignition switch. They're 20 bucks from Ford and take 20 mins to replace. I'd do this, even if on the off-chance it's not the issue, because the switches are a wear item and it's nice to have a fresh one.

Otherwise it will take some circuit testing to narrow down the issue further.

Good luck.