• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Fox headlight options?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vristang
  • Start date Start date Feb 28, 2022
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Kid wita 5oh

I'm definitely not in the original hole
Founding Member
Nov 5, 2000
1,408
150
93
Saugus, MA
Mar 2, 2022
#21
  • Mar 2, 2022
  • #21
91GTstroked said:
I have new smoked headlights I'm not sure if I'll use them or not. Bought from Steeda maybe a month ago.
Click to expand...
I wish I got those ones that retain the lense style of the factory lights (just for the look, I have zero issues with the ones I have)
 
Reactions: 91GTstroked

Boostedpimp

20+ Year Stangneter
May 8, 2003
1,451
493
154
NJ
Mar 3, 2022
#22
  • Mar 3, 2022
  • #22
vristang said:
Thanks!
Do you feel like the headlights are dimmed by the smoke?
Click to expand...
Not really, especially if you switch to LEDs
 

91GTstroked

15 Year Member
Jun 14, 2007
514
284
93
Mar 3, 2022
#23
  • Mar 3, 2022
  • #23
These are coming off. New car!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220303_154602299.webp
    398.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20220303_160023231_HDR.webp
    702.1 KB · Views: 114
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
Fox Convertible top issues
  • TDM389
  • Feb 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
381
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 15, 2026
General karthief
2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
376
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
1
Electrical 1985 mustang gt Led conversion trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Jan 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
725
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 15, 2026
1985fox
1
K
Electrical Weird horn - headlight issue
  • Kuwait-Foxbody
  • May 27, 2024
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
858
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 28, 2024
Noobz347
B
2001 roush stage 3 - sat for 5 years
  • Brando_05
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
284
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 26, 2025
Brando_05
B
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?