Fox Lake's newest offering

NIKwoaC

中國製造
15 Year Member
Oct 31, 2006
Chengdu Province
Have any of you guys seen this?

Fox lake is taking Edelbrock's E Street heads (which are kind of underachievers to begin with), giving them a full CNC treatment and upgrading them with new components. The result? 300CFM @ .600 lift, Manley valves and dual springs for 1500 bones. Badass!

edelbrock_e-street_page.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Lots of people overlook them, i think people always thought they were some hardcore race head.

Haha, yea. I think a lot of people consider anything that flows over 250CFM a "hardcore race" head. I think that's slowly starting to change though, especially when people are seeing "street" heads for 4.6s that flow 290ish and heads for LS engines that flow 320+.

"****... You mean I can rev my 5.0 past 5K and still be streetable? Who knew?"

Jason you ever flow of set of Vic Jrs? For the money I'd buy something else for better out of the box perf. You still have the data on your muffler tests from a few years back...

Interesting info on the E'Streets....

i have some .190 .160 e-street's now and plan to have them worked over in the future when i have some extra cash and get a 174 blower. when this time comes how much is the average price to do to them what has been done to the one's above.