Fox Mustang Magazine

• Sponsors (?)

e-zine only? Kinda like a network moving your favorite TV show to Friday night cause that's where shows go to die. Sounded like a cool magazine, wonder if I can pick up back issues on ebay now.

I haven't seen an issue since Oct. '13. I actually liked the magazine. Had allot of good data; well written "how to" articals with plenty of color pictures & details enough to give me the confidence in tackling harder jobs on my 'ol fox IMHO....

....that were likely pirated from 15-year-old MM&FF or 5.0L Mustang and Super Fords publications. :D

After sending them money for extending my subscription, I got a T-shirt and the notice. I thought it was one of the best car magazines that I receive--I subscribe to eight in all. Their tech. explanations were simple enough for even a retired English teacher to understand.

Personally....I think going digital sealed their fate. There's nothing like flipping through the pages of an actual magazine. I don't want to be fumbling with my iPhone, with greasy hands, when I want to glance at a "how to" article in the middle of a project. And it's certainly much nicer to read a magazine on the crapper as opposed to trying to squint at an article on a cell phone. Cell phones in the bathroom are for Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies 2.....not for reading!!!