fox mustang trivia thread.

Limited.
It was also offered in yellow.

PJB & 89_FakeSnake gotcha you guys would have been right if the ? was for the 1993 model year which is when those where made(although none in red).

the only special model made in 1992 was the "summer special" preferred package # 245A only 2,019 produced in lx5.0's with 5spd or aod's.

NO! i drive a cobra. let me dream a little! c'mon!!!

ps - i don't have daytime running lights (i think that didnt come into effect for a couple more years after), or anything that says cobra on mine though... pretty sure thats how it came from factory too. i have seen the cheesy cobra stickers on some though.

Should I answer this one or do I know too much?

1990 LX "7-Up" Edition. No GT's or Cobra's where availible in this edition. Emerald Green Ext. White leather Int. White Top. First year of the "91 GT" turbine wheels.

? What was the first model year the Convertible Mustang had a headliner?

BTW Awsome Thread topic!

You missed one thing... They had the GT's 15" turbines from the factory, like THAT was an upgrade

I am going to guess 92 on the headliner one, mine doesn't have one...

In what year did Ford first offer its Mustang as a SSP vehicle.
1982. Production ended with the 1993 model year.

what year is the USAF SSP "Mobile 1" Mustang and what color was interior/extrior....
The USAF used SSP Mustangs from the model years, 1986, 1988, 1990 and 1991.
"Mobile 1" was a 1988 SSP, painted USAF "Strato Blue" (the wheels were painted that color too), and the interior was blue vinyl.

QUESTION: Which law enforcement agency used the largest number of SSPs? How many?

CHP and ????