FOXBODY GRILLE DELETE PICS

Well I wanted something different ( looks wise) for my car so I fitted it with a 5" cowl from H.O fiber trends, UPR euro style smoked headlights, 28x 12.5 ET STREETS, and a classic design concepts grille delete! I am really happy with the look of the car but I wish it sat a bit lower in the front (and even the rear) but this will do. I love the looks of the grille delete but I am curious as to what you guys think?

214.jpg

213.jpg

216.jpg

221.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks slick, I personally prefer the cobra insert, but not saying you shoulda done that to your car. Looks good like that, it's different.

I told you so.

lol b/c I hate small cowls. I use to have a 4" cervinis on the car and it was too small. I was looking for that bad a$$ factor and this hood suited the application very well! BTW this is my daily driver, just not with the ET streets, not very fun to drive in the rain.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I was trying something different and I think I found the look I was going for

The grill delete looks ok.
The hood, well, i just hope the car runs 9's or better.

Is there at least some kind of engine under that hood that requires some extra clearance?