Foxbody in new tv show

• Sponsors (?)

1444EA82-51EB-4042-936E-DB1524B9C685.jpeg
79EBCBC1-E2F1-4011-9E6C-823F14C0899C.jpeg

As a contributor for The Mustang Source the journalist should have known that it was not an 1980 mustang. :doh:
as for the show, typical automotive mistakes, driving around with two bodies 'in the trunk' of a hatchback and driving around with the gear shift lever in neutral, you'd think the director would see this!

Reactions: 1 user
They used a few fox bodies. You can tell by the headrests. Some shots show the car with the small 90-93 headrests and a few show the 87/89 big boys

I guess the original comics featured a 60s mustang that was displayed almost like the second main character. It’s on all the covers. Guess they wanted a newer classic for the tv show

How about those feet .

I like her shoes and cute outfit

the car looks more copper in this picture
i love the fact that their is all the stupid fox stuff to point at.
Coupe this
Hatch that
bodies in trunk of hatch back
Shifter in neutral
Various years
Ect.
Only us mustang nerds see it !! But I love it!

Besides that car can fly!

cbc83aa6-3de9-4a89-b171-68dda7c55e64.jpeg

I like her shoes and cute outfit

the car looks more copper in this picture
i love the fact that their is all the stupid fox stuff to point at.
Coupe this
Hatch that
bodies in trunk of hatch back
Shifter in neutral
Various years
Ect.
Only us mustang nerds see it !! But I love it!

Besides that car can fly!

cbc83aa6-3de9-4a89-b171-68dda7c55e64.jpeg
If this show lasts at all it could be very good for our cars. Especially you guys that have like new notches. I cant say enough how nice the cars are on this sight. Even the multi colored ones are great..... I think Fox all day .

I just took my car our for its Saturday night beating. Tore the tires up. One of these days Im going to get stopped Im sure . There is something about a Florida night with the sun going down that makes me crazy,,, for Foxes. Almost got this thing like the previews.

Reactions: 1 users
There needs to be a thread on tickets. Especially for you guys who livein crappy N.Y. and Mass. and Conn.. I grew up in Northboro Mass. a cop around every corner. When I left that state I had fifteen tickets for speeding and various for windows , tires. Also inspection problems with ball joints and ect. These cars beg you to hear the nasty roar of the 302 h.o. . I have the American Thunder w/ 40 s no cats and I love it!!!