Foxtoberfest 2024

85GTStangGuy

Advanced Member
May 19, 2021
Florida
Foxtoberfest is coming up Tuesday October 22nd through Saturday the 26th, in Charlotte, NC.

Over 700 Foxes should be there... plenty to see.

The car show is Saturday. They also have meet-and-greets, cruise-ins, open houses and drag racing going on earlier in the week.

Embassy Suites is the host hotel again. The hotel booking link under the hotels tab at the link below has special room pricing.

I'll be there. Anybody else heading there?.... bringing a car?

• Sponsors (?)

I was curious what " chocolate fox" was? I clicked on it but it said it was cancelled due to low attendance and apparently nobody pre registered... Is this a special build Fox body? Does anyone know?

Pretty much that, hershey pa by the park. Think AM and CJ where both part of that since semi local, they just folded it into Carlisle since it was the same month. I stopped paying attention to events when nmra ditched atco and maple grove, only so much car show, self promotion and used parts price gouging I can deal with, with out some racing as entertainment. Last time I went to Carlisle parts prices where worse then flea bay and 99% of it is not rare at all.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty much that, hershey pa by the park. Think AM and CJ where both part of that since semi local, they just folded it into Carlisle since it was the same month. I stopped paying attention to events when nmra ditched atco and maple grove, only so much car show, self promotion and used parts price gouging I can deal with, with out some racing as entertainment. Last time I went to Carlisle parts prices where worse then flea bay and 99% of it is not rare at all.
When I was younger ( a long time ago) the Portland ( Oregon) swap meet was a HUGE annual event.. Everything you could imagine was there... AFTER the internet there was just no reason to go there anymore. Mostly JUNK and model cars were all I saw the last time I was there....

When I was younger ( a long time ago) the Portland ( Oregon) swap meet was a HUGE annual event.. Everything you could imagine was there... AFTER the internet there was just no reason to go there anymore. Mostly JUNK and model cars were all I saw the last time I was there....
I had a stall at the Portland Swap Meet back in the day when I had a shop in Vancouver, Wa. It was a huge event at PIR.

Foxtoberfest is coming up Tuesday October 22nd through Saturday the 26th, in Charlotte, NC.

Over 700 Foxes should be there... plenty to see.

The car show is Saturday. They also have meet-and-greets, cruise-ins, open houses and drag racing going on earlier in the week.

Embassy Suites is the host hotel again. The hotel booking link under the hotels tab at the link below has special room pricing.

I'll be there. Anybody else heading there?.... bringing a car?

You know me...

Reactions: 1 users
1719688564942.gif

jk

Looking forward to catching up with you.

Once again, I'll offer my services as a driver, if needed. And, in a total show of respect for the amount of fun you are obviously having driving Blackjack around, I would be willing to resign myself to puttering around in Grover. While I can't afford to pay you much to do so, I feel a small honorarium on my part would certainly be appropriate. ;)