Fresh Dyno Tune - Voodoo Racing

White Wolf

Dec 10, 2018
Las Vegas NV
Finished up tonight with a wonderful Dyno Tuning experience with Frank Yuu - Voodoo Racing Innovations Las Vegas NV.

My 2013 V6 Mustang (White Wolf) is very special to me and had some serious canned tuning issues. Frank Yuu unraveled the problems and Dyno Tuned it to 325hp (rear wheel hp) with the following Power Mods.

This is a V6 with (no big power mod) as of yet. That is Plan B and Frank and his team will handle that upgrade also.
No Better Tuner in Vegas than Frank Yuu. This is a very talented man who knows his craft.

*POWER MODS
2013 - 3.7 Mustang
6R80 Transmission
8.8 Rear End
6 Speed Auto
325 HP (Wheels)
356 Torque @ 6946 RPM
*JLT Cold Air Intake
*BBK Long Tube Headers
*Catted X PIPE - Dual Exhaust
*Ford Traction Lok (Possi) Rear End
*4:56 Ford Gears
*73mm BBK Throttle Body
*Brisk Diamond Tip Spark Plugs
*Frank Yuu - (Dyno Tune) 325 HP
*Carbon Fiber One Piece Driveshaft - 3.5 inch (18 lbs)
*4000 “High Stall” Torque Converter
*Rear Tires Nitto 315-35R-20 (Drag Radials)
*Boostane Fuel Additive - 93 Octane

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1eaf.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1eaf.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers. Have you ran a 1/4 mile yet? You should be in the high 12's :)
Thank you David. I have not been to the track as of yet. I know that other comparable V6 owners with less mods than I have are running high 12's down to maybe mid 12's on a great day. I think thats where we max out (V6) until you add one of the BIG POWER MODS as a finale. I have given this great thought and will be installing a Pro Charger as mine. I contemplated Nitrous but in this Vegas weather I fear the bottle would be out of the car more than in it. In the end consistent 11's (supercharged) would be something to be proud of for a daily driver.

That is an impressive rwhp number from a basically stock long block V6 with an automatic. It is not easy getting that rwhp number from a 4.6L 3V engine. Does anyone sell a twinscrew supercharger kit for this engine? Also, how much hp did you gain from the tune alone?

Last edited:
I knew they made centrifugal kits. I am a twinscrew fan for the instant boost and massive torque boost from idle to redline they provide. Making that kind of hp basically stock would make for a nice torque monster with a twinscrew. Especially with an automatic.

I have a 2007 Steeda GT and an '89 LX 5.0L. I was interested in the 2011-2014 3.5Ls at one time and might be again in the future for convertible. Good to see I wouldn't have to give up any power relative to the 4.6L 3V engines.

To get your numbers with a 4.6L 3V it would take about the same mods as you have done and probably an intake manifold too. Stock to stock the two engines are probably pretty close too.

My Tuner told me the White Wolf is pretty much maxed out working with stock engine components, any other mods would be minimal in power gains. The next step is one of the BIG 3, Turbo, Supercharger or Nitrous.

I have never been a Turbo guy. Its to hot here 80% of the time to run full time Nitrous - so Supercharger we go. Lol

This tuner did just that. I was there when it was done. I have no reason to bolster numbers. At 58 years old thats not how I roll. The car is currently just gone thru a full "progressive" nitrous 125 shot install. I am changing gears back to 4:10 at the recommendation of my tuner. Then we will be doing a new Dyno and re-tune prior to doing some runs at the track when everything else is right. My goal is to have it running consistently in the low 12's at a min. Talk is cheap so we will see what it brings.

I live in Vegas so at any given track night you can see 125 vehicles arrive. You learn quick what FAST is when watching stock Hell Cats and the like stock running low 11's and into the 10's. It won't be the fastest car in Vegas by a long shot but it will be respected for what it is and fun to drive.