Friday nights in Middletown, NY

• Sponsors (?)

I go whenever I can, was there 2 weeks ago they had some 5.0's there but a whole lot of WRX's, Civics, and whatnot come out later at night. (As the real show ends, they come in, followed closely by the Wallkill cops) If I got off work sooner I'd go earlier and see the real show:( oh well

Steve

4potsoffury said:
I go whenever I can, was there 2 weeks ago they had some 5.0's there but a whole lot of WRX's, Civics, and whatnot come out later at night. (As the real show ends, they come in, followed closely by the Wallkill cops) If I got off work sooner I'd go earlier and see the real show:( oh well

Steve

Yeah I was there two weeks ago and it was dead. Saw only a few mustangs (one really nice black one) and thats about it. The first week it was open it was crazy packed!!
Yeah the cops tend to hang around because to many Ricers were racing behind Brandlees then heading over to McDonalds causing trouble!
I wont be there this Friday but next Friday I'm going to try again so if you see a Yellow Vert; say Hi :D

I haven't been over there this season - last time I was there the ricers pretty much kept to their own area, is it still like that or have they pretty much taken over?