Friends 362 Powered Lincoln

• Sponsors (?)

not a pain at all, the car has fox h-pipe and mufflers the only things that's funny is factory there is a hump on the drivers side floor right where the clutch pedal went so he had to beat it down with a hammer, obviously not supposed to be a third pedal :)

mob said:
he said its a daily driver.. Im sure he built the car to have a nice fast show car around town, not a race car.

Then putting the skinnies on it is kinda odd. Just made the car handle and stop worse. I understand wanting a quick DD thats also a good conversation starter and fun project. I would just think putting tires on it that were better suited for the DD role would be smarter.

But hey its his car and its really cool. Wish I had the talent/funds to do something like that.

grey5.0beast said:
Why build a badass motor, have drag wheels and tires on it, then not race it?

because.. its more than likely NOT that badass.. he might be afraid of running a less than *adequate* time and find out all his money was poorly spent.

at least thats why I dont hit that track very often :rolleyes:

poneypower89 said:
because.. its more than likely NOT that badass.. he might be afraid of running a less than *adequate* time and find out all his money was poorly spent.

at least thats why I dont hit that track very often :rolleyes:

hardly the case, that picture was taken a little while back the car now has all 4 stock wheels no more skinnys, he put the motor and stick in the car to be different, and the reason he isnt taking it to the track is becase he breaks stuff, finacially he made the mistake of dumping all his money into that motor but if it breaks he's gonna be stuck. And yes this is a daily driver like I stated.