WTB/Trade Front seats in tan leather

lparsons

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
May 24, 2004
Upstate New York
I have a 98GT convertible, I'm looking to replace or reupholster my front seats. If you have 94-04 seats in tan leather you'd like to sell please reach out to me. I can't seem to find any in my part of the country.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have what you need, but the 99-up "tan" isn't the same shade as 94-98. They won't match your rear seat. The 94-98 color is called "saddle." I'm not sure what the actual name is for 99-up. I'm kind of in the same boat as you, but I only need the driver's seat.

I don't have what you need, but the 99-up "tan" isn't the same shade as 94-98. They won't match your rear seat. The 94-98 color is called "saddle." I'm not sure what the actual name is for 99-up. I'm kind of in the same boat as you, but I only need the driver's seat.
Good to know, thank you! I'll have to look at some 99+ seats to see how far off the color is and if it would bother me (or more importantly my wife). If I had to replace the entire interior that might not be the end of the world provided the back seats are direct bolt-ins as well.