Expired Fs: 2003 Ford Mustang Gt/manual/120,000km/dsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSG03GT

Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Unfortunately I need to sell my mustang. I will give as much information as i can, but if any other questions you would like to ask please feel free to message me. This car is in amazing condition for a 2003, and has been babied since I've owned it.

It is a 2003 Ford Mustang GT, with of course the SOHC 4.6L, along with the 5 speed manual transmission. Exterior colour is Dark Shadow Grey, and interior is charcoal(not sure of the actual factory name). Car currently has a little over 120,000KM on it, and it is my daily so of course it will go up a bit each day.

I bought the car in late July of 2014, from a gentleman who owned it for a couple years. He bought it from the original owner, who from my knowledge was on older gentleman who drove it as a summer/weekend car. I have put roughly 21,000KM on the car since I have owned it, and I have had extremely minimal problems with it. It has never failed on me, never failed to start, absolutely nothing wrong with it as far as I know. The car has never seen snow from what I have been told.

The car is currently fully registered/insured in Alberta, Canada, but the car is currently In Vancouver, BC. I am willing to bring the car back to AB for a serious buyer with deposit. I am not interested in driving outside BC/AB to sell the car, however I am more then willing to show it to somebody that comes from elsewhere.

Now on to what is done to the car. Every bolt has been turned by myself, the only thing that was not done by myself were a couple of oil changes, and the exhaust work. That was done by an extremely reputable shop in Calgary, called "Carline Muffler" on MacLeod Trail.

-Raxiom dual halo smoked projector headlights
-Raxiom smoked tail lights
-Raxiom smoked LED third brake light
-Raxiom sequential tail light harness
-Raxiom turn signal modifier relay
-Mach 1 style chin spoiler
-Mach 1 style front grille delete
-Mach 1 OEM front grille running horse
-Stack Racing Performance short throw shifter
-Stack Racing Performance MIL eliminators
-Airaid CAI with DryMax filter
-Pypes catless x-pipe
-Pypes M80 Bullitt race mufflers
-Bullitt style 5 speed white shift knob
-Shorty black antenna
-Pioneer AppRadio3 double din head unit
-JL Audio C2 component speakers
-Kicker CompS 10" subwoofer
-Alpine MRP-M500 MonoAmp
-Alpine MRV-F300 4 channel amp
-HDMI to lighting hardwire connection
-Full stereo rewire professionally done
-MMD black hood struts
-MMD 551C charcoal 18x9 ET30
-MMD 551C charcoal 18x10 ET24
-Nitto Extreme Performance NT555 275/35/18
-Nitto Extreme Performance NT555 285/35/18
-Black 6-spline anti-theft lug nuts
-OEM Ford Bullitt side scoops from car #2802

The engine is pretty well bone stock other then intake/exhaust and runs strong. I will be putting in new spark plugs in soon. That is really the only thing the engine could use. They are by no means old or bad spark plugs, just new ones wouldn't hurt. The car could also use a set of brakes, if I can get around to it, I am going to do all new rotors and pads. It really only needs pads, but with the MMD wheels they are really open compared to the stock wheels, so a nice set of drilled and slotted rotors would compliment them nicely.

With all the good going for this car, of course being a 13 year old car with 120,000KM, it is by no means a show car. While there are no major problems or anything along the lines of that, I want to inform the next owner of everything I know about it. The body work is in great shape for the year/KM, however there are a couple paint imperfections here and there. The bumper has definitely seen better days, there are some scratches, rock chips, etc. The hood has one fairly noticeable rock chip that is only really noticeable if you're looking for it. On the left rear quarter panel, there is an extremely small dent that is really hard to see, but you know its there if you run your finger over it. The last thing I can think of body wise is a small paint imperfection on the trunk lid, near the "GT" emblem, its hard to explain it, so I will just attach a photo. The only mechanical problem I have came across in 2 years of ownership is once I installed my short shifter, very rarely but every once in a while, you will have to take a try or two to get into reverse. Other people also have this same problem from what I have heard, but it has zero affect on the transmission from my experience with it. A small problem nonetheless but felt it should be noted.

Thinking of all the things on the car I just remembered the Bullitt side scoops look a little "off" from the rest of the paint. This isn't noticeable unless you're looking for it. The reason for this is I am yet to wet sand and polish the scoops. It takes about $20, and some elbow grease and then it will look like the rest of the paint. I am yet to get around to it, however it should be done soon, unless somebody buys the car.

This is all I know about the car off the top of my head, I hope this ad is as detailed and accurate as I can make it. My asking price is 10,000CAD, and I am slightly negotiable but please don't lowball me. Any question feel free to DM me, I check StangNet a couple times a week.

IMG_5958.jpg
IMG_5960.jpg
IMG_5961.jpg
IMG_5962.jpg
IMG_5963.jpg
IMG_5965.jpg
IMG_5971.jpg
IMG_5972.jpg
IMG_5973.jpg
IMG_5975.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status