FS or Trade: 2003 Black 10th Anniversary Mustang Cobra / ~63k Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnergyGuy

Jul 27, 2010
FS or FT: 2003 Black Cobra (10th Anniversary) 65,000 Miles - Very Good Condition

Car is at the shop being painted by a friend, I will take a complete set of photos when I get it back.

Clean CarFax by request. Car is in good mechanical condition. No lights on dash, drives/starts perfectly.

I am the second owner, and purchased the vehicle 5 years ago. I recently moved it via trailer it up to the Annapolis area of Maryland. The car has NEVER seen snow/salt yet. Title is a Florida title.

Car is currently located in Arnold, MD.

Recent Repairs:
Stock H-Pipe put back on vehicle (has 11k miles on it). (1 week ago)
New ABS control module has been installed (2 days ago)
Balance & Alignment (2 months ago).
Replaced Rear Driver's Side Hub/Bearing (2 months ago)
Oil changes every 3-5 thousand miles, full synthetic (1 week ago)
New Genuine Cobra Calipers All Four Wheels (2 months ago)
New Genuine Cobra Brake Pads All Four Wheels (2 months ago)

Mods:
Smaller Pulley for Increased Boost
Off-Road X-Pipe Comes with Car (Stock Street Legal Exhaust Currently On Vehicle)
New Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rotors All Four Wheels (2 months ago)
New 10th Anniversary Replica Wheels in Black (2 months ago)

One note: Radio works but CD changer no longer reads CDs.

• Sponsors (?)

2003 Cobra FS or Trade

are you interested in a mildly built white 98 cobra with nitrous>

Hi Jeremy,

Trying to get out of the Cobra/Mustang game for now. Before this I had a 1998 Vortech Supercharged GT. I am driving 60+ miles a day here in the DC/Baltimore area so I really need to get a different kind of vehicle.

I am looking to trade for a car that is gas efficient and dependable. Something stock.

Thanks for responding though.

Anyone else interested?

Car is in perfect running condition and is available for show when it gets back to the paint shop on Monday.

Feel free to inspect the vehicle and I would be completely open to allowing a mechanic to look at the vehicle as I have nothing to hide.

Car is in Arnold, MD, only a short drive from DC, VA, MD, PA, and NJ.

ill give you my 99 GT and my 02' Jetta 1.8T for it.. [email protected]

Thank you for the offer.

KBB private party for my car in "good" condition is 17,010.

KBB private party in my area for a 99 GT is $5,250, and an 02 Jetta came back at $4,865. That leaves the trade about $7,000.00 short. Thank you for the offer though.

I am interested in trade deals that are equivalent in value. While I am extremely motivated to sell, I am not looking to give away a car. These terminators go for between 20k-25k depending on condition and mods.

Current high offer on the car is $16k cash, and this was before I took the car in to have paint refinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.