FS: SBF Aluminum 205 Heads, SFI Bell housing, Fox Turbo Kit, Fuel system

Status
Not open for further replies.

68FBJJZ109

May 2, 2005
Easton, PA
I am selling these parts due to power plant change with my Shelby Clone. I prefer local pick up but will ship at buyer's expense. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns, I generally check my email for notifications in the evening EST. The parts are located in Easton PA 18040. I am open to offers, and would consider making a deal if someone wanted to purchase multiple items.

- Kevin

Used:
- Worked Twisted Wedge 205 heads with Hardland Sharp Roller Rockers - $ 2000.00
I bought these heads about four years ago for use with my Turbo 331, though I am going with a NA 400+ CI Windsor stroker and these heads will not support my goals. I no longer have the flow numbers or build specs. I will post both better pictures and can measure the valves, and ports for anyone interested once I get back to the garage this weekend.

Picture043.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Used:
Home built Turbo Kit - $ 1800.00
76mm Precision Turbo, Applied technologies 44mm waste gate, and Vortech blowoff valve. The kit it self has approximately 10 passes with 750 DD miles on it.

Picture051.jpg

New:
MMR Street Strip 900 Fuel system. $ 1500.00
- This system has never been installed and uses the push lock style fittings, due to the fact I choose the regular lines over the braided lines. The fuel cell is not included.

Picture006.jpg

New:
- Lakewood 5.0/5.8 SFI Steel Bellhousing for use with Tremec transmissions - $ 300.00

DSCN0427.jpg

DSCN0424.jpg

DSCN0426.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.