Fuel computer for '00 GT

Ok, I want to get me a fuel computer since I'm supercharging my mustang, and I was wondering what companies make Fuel Computer ofor my car???
I like the Apex'i, but I've been told that they won't work on Domestics of any kind including my stang...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

....I'm not thinking rice, Here in SLC I saw a guy with a Twin Turboed Stang and he was running the apex'i fuel computer.......

Anyway if I run 20 PSI and my computer gets tuned to provide enough fuel for it....and when I change it to lets say 8 psi won't my engine run too rich???/

Team801 said:
....I'm not thinking rice, Here in SLC I saw a guy with a Twin Turboed Stang and he was running the apex'i fuel computer.......

Anyway if I run 20 PSI and my computer gets tuned to provide enough fuel for it....and when I change it to lets say 8 psi won't my engine run too rich???/

First off you cant change boost with a charger unless you switch pullies.Second to run 20PSI you better get some $$$$ because you will have to sink lots in the car to hold that.
Third for what you pay for a "fuel"computer you can get the stuff to tune your own car via flash or chip.

white99gt said:
First off you cant change boost with a charger unless you switch pullies.Second to run 20PSI you better get some $$$$ because you will have to sink lots in the car to hold that.
Third for what you pay for a "fuel"computer you can get the stuff to tune your own car via flash or chip.

I do know that you can't change boost unless you exhange the pullies.
And I blew my engine a couple of weeks ago and I'm rebuilding it now, and I'm doing lower compression pistons and such.

What chip do you recommend then??

Team801 said:
I do know that you can't change boost unless you exhange the pullies.
And I blew my engine a couple of weeks ago and I'm rebuilding it now, and I'm doing lower compression pistons and such.

What chip do you recommend then??

Actually i prefer the superchips custom tuning setup.You can get a reflasher(aka no chip straight programed to the car) or a 4 bank chip setup(4 prgrams in one chip).

I was tuned with and use their software on my own car.With this setup you never have to buy more chips or reburns(you can reburn your chip and change as much as you want).

Info on superchips custom tuning

A 03 cobra users review

www.superchipscustomtuning.com their site.