S stang04609 New Member Jan 20, 2008 1 0 0 Jan 30, 2008 #1 Jan 30, 2008 #1 I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between a fuel solenoid and a nitrous solenoid? I have a fuel solenoid kicking around my house, and was wondering what would stop me from using it to purge my nitrous.
I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between a fuel solenoid and a nitrous solenoid? I have a fuel solenoid kicking around my house, and was wondering what would stop me from using it to purge my nitrous.
SQUEEZE&STROKE New Member Jun 24, 2005 0 0 0 SOUTHERN CA Jan 30, 2008 #2 Jan 30, 2008 #2 It should work. A solenoid is a solenoid...I have used a nitrous solenoid for the fuel on a fogger...
It should work. A solenoid is a solenoid...I have used a nitrous solenoid for the fuel on a fogger...
8 86bluecobra Advanced Member Dec 20, 2004 4,265 12 69 B.C. Canada Jan 30, 2008 #3 Jan 30, 2008 #3 I would think that it would work aswell. All it is is a valve basically.
grey5.0beast Cookies should never be DUNKED!!! Aug 3, 2004 0 1 0 atl ga Jan 30, 2008 #4 Jan 30, 2008 #4 yup it'll work, wire it to a constant 12v fused source with a momentary push switch and you'll be good to go.
yup it'll work, wire it to a constant 12v fused source with a momentary push switch and you'll be good to go.