Fuel system questions, going from EFI to Carb...

OK, Since i will be using my 190LPH fuel pump on my BBF swap, i obviously need a regulator to tame down the 38psi (i think it is) to around 6-7psi for my demon carb. What kind of regulator would you guys suggest? Would it be easy to use a return style reg since the EFI already has return lines? I need help since im new to using high pressure elec. pumps with carbs. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Its not worth the trouble.You will need new lines any how.I tried to use my 255lph FI pump with a Holley regulator with 1/2" feed and 3/8" return lines. The pressure would creep slow up to about 9psi then would just sky-rocket past 15psi and I would have to turn the pump off.The fuel system in the car now is a 12 gallon fuel cell w/ a sump,Holley black pump,Mallory reg. #650-4309,and -08AN (1/2") feed and -06AN (3/8").If you have to use the pump,the only way to do it is to drill a hole in the top of the take or the filler tube and run a return line there.You need to do this because the return line that comes out of the pump is to small (5/16" out of the pump,to a 3/8" return line)and wouldnt let the fuel flow freely into the tank.If you need more help PM me.