• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

Full E85 Setup Or Methanol Injection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 15GTrob
  • Start date Start date May 17, 2016

15GTrob

5 Year Member
Aug 23, 2015
450
126
83
May 17, 2016
#1
  • May 17, 2016
  • #1
I've been seeing some pretty amazing numbers coming from stock block S550s running e85 tunes. I do like to drive my car from time to time and with only having a 14 gallon tank and getting 14 miles per gallon I fill up every other day, if I daily drive. I can only imagine having to fill up daily if I had an e85 tune (might not be that bad). I'm leaning more towards a Methanol injection kit. Anyone have any input / experience with either?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Hard to start when engine is cold
  • 86_Capri
  • Mar 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2026
CAMTWO1070
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
473
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
170
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
B
Electrical Why does my fox body keep frying eecs
  • brandyn200
  • Jun 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
396
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
265
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?