Fun Ford Weekend Topeka

jgfiveoh

May 8, 2006
Topeka, KS
All who live anywhere near Topeka, Kansas sound off if you are going to the 2nd annual FFW at Heartland Park Topeka!

We need the support of fellow stangers and ford enthusiasts to keep this event alive and help it grow into an all out ford spectacle!

The event is sept 8,9,10. friday the 8th being test and tune, sat and sun eliminations, etc. check out the FFW website for more info.

If you have the extra time and can make it please do so!

• Sponsors (?)

venom, its possible. i have met several guys around here with nice cobras. i think only one or two red ones although i'm not very good remembering names. there are quite a few nice foxes running around topeka and i often have to give chase just so i can hear them take off, lol.

i really want to see the FFW take off. last year was cool, but it wasn't advertised very well and many sponsors and vendors packed up early to get out of dodge. so i'm hoping that with this years better advertising and more word of mouth going around that the turnout should be much better.

i encourage anyone who can to come and have a good time b/c like i said it would be nice to make this a fun weekend for all of us gearheads.

last year i got to drive a new ford gt at FFW(the battery was dead so the SVT guy pushed while i steered until it was off the trailer and parked, lol, but still who can say that they drove a $150,000 car!)

Ill be there. Ill be showing my competition orange notch in the car show. Im coming up with a group from Salina with an 85 gt red drag car that has plumbcrazy on the side. He'll be running fast ford bracket class, a sunburst gold 00 gt with a procharger he'll be showing and a kid I know that has an all original 70 something f100. It should be fun. I went last year and was kind of disappointed in turnout but still had fun. I have been hearing advertisements on the radio around here for it like non stop so thats cool. I also know of a few guys from Wichita coming up but I dont know if their bringing their cars or not. Poopdawg if you go, we need to meet up. pm me for my phone # if you want. Ill be there Saturday only though then probably go to babydolls afterwards lol or see what the street scene is like in Topeka. It was ok last year, but ive seen more action in the big town of Hutchinson that I live in.lol. We'll see though I guess

you probably won't find much of a street scene except if you want to go beat up on some ricers there are plenty of them out on wanamaker rd. i second the babydolls, lol! there be some hotties in there. hope to see as many of you guys as possible!

im going, along with two other friends of mine... we're making a small "road trip" out of it. and plus, i turn 18 saturday, so...

is there any kind of swap meet there...

Yeah, there is. There wasnt much there last year though. But I think things are going to be different this year. Its been advertised more. Look for my competition orange 86 notch if you come. Ill be showing in the car show.