Avoid --> BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES.com and this Ford part# VJR3Z-16C630-D. Read Below.........

monte87

Founding Member
Feb 26, 2001
new york
Hi Guys-

I just want to spare anyone from the headache of dealing with BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES.com. So, i'm giving you all a heads up!!! Even though they have been around for a long time via Mustangs, and i have made numerous purchases from them in the past, my purchases have always been positive because nothing broke prematurely, so i guess i never had to interact with the vendor and hope they would do the right thing and honor a broken part with a replacement and smooth transition. But this was definitely not the case. The true test of a good vendor is when you have issues with the parts you purchase with your hard earned money, its all about the EASE of part replacement without having to deal with "pass the buck" non sense. Here is my story -->
On NOV.15th 2021, i purchased a set of FORD Genuine Heat Extractor hood lourvers from BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES on Ebay for $250 dollars. Initially i thought the extractors were real hood vents, 2 are sealed and are fake and 1 is truly open and functional. But, i loved the way they looked and decided to keep them anyhow. I really wanted the ROUSH heat extractors that were 100% functional. I received the part a week later and the parts seemed very nice and I was happy with the purchase. Well fast forward a bit, I contract COVID19 and was sick for weeks, never getting a chance to install the parts on the car. The parts sat in my house for until mid january. On JAN 15th, when i finally got to install the extractors on the car. They only last 2 weeks until the fake honeycomb plastic part of the extractors started to crack and break away from the glossy part of the extractor. This should not happen to a genuine ford $250 part that has only been on car 2 weeks. Come on, now....
So i call vendor 7x times, no one answers the phone, then email BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES on JAN26th, 2022 a total of 4x via ebay, and another 2x on there own website email address, explaining my situation and sending numerous pics to show the premature damage to a brand new part. that has only been on car a total of 2 weeks. Well, a week goes and i never get a reply... Sadly. So i email them again today FEB 1st, 2022 resending the original emails and asking what is the deal? They don't reply to emails, no one answers the phone lines and it seems they can care less about mustang enthusiasts who purchased parts and have issues.
Well, finally i get a reply and the dude deflecting any type of responsibility telling me all about the Ebay warranty of 30 days and BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES warranty period of the same and points me to Ford for parts warranty along with the phone number. This is simply because i am out of the 30 day warranty, even though the $250 parts were sitting in my house, never installed, and on then on the car for 2 weeks before they started to crack and come apart. They could care less about good customer service, won't honor any type of Good Faith in trying to be helpful and hooking me up with the broken replacement parts on the lourver.
I am super saddened by this interaction with this vendor because i could've purchased these extractors from TASCAparts.com or Latemodelresto, CJPoNY and had ZERO issue with a warranty or replacement. But, i chose to support the little guy, small business owner and support a small mustang enthusiast company. I honestly thought he would've helped me, after hearing my situation especially being gravely sick with COVID and the parts not being installed and then only being on car for only 2 weeks and breaking, they would helped a STANGER out and not just turn me away, But GUESS NOT!!!!!!!!
I wanted to share my experience with everyone on the forum. Because if i can help a fellow enthusiast avoid and prevent them from buying or dealing with BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES and having to go through the same experience then at least something good came out of this. I will take a $250 loss, because ford is not going to warranty the part as we all know. They use cheap garbage plastic that fails prematurely, its really sad. Also to everyone AVOID buying this part# Genuine Ford Louvers - Hood - Gloss Black VJR3Z-16C630-D. I will post pics to give everyone a visual, they are GARBAGE!!!! I am going to put back my stock vents or get the ROUSH extractors, maybe.....

Good luck to everyone, hope this helps avoid a headache!!!
Thanks Anthony

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-171316_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-171316_eBay.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20220201-171519_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-171519_Gallery.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20220201-171528_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-171528_Gallery.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20220201-171534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-171534_Gallery.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20220201-171540_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-171540_Gallery.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20220201-171606_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-171606_Gallery.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Most aftermarket is crap..Sorry for your loss, but thirty days is the rule. I would only expect a small amount of companies that would honor that. I made some ordering mistakes on a project, and was charged $150 in restocking fee's. Gotta watch it with internet ordering

Reactions: 2 users
Most aftermarket is crap..Sorry for your loss, but thirty days is the rule. I would only expect a small amount of companies that would honor that. I made some ordering mistakes on a project, and was charged $150 in restocking fee's. Gotta watch it with internet ordering
Thanks Pete,
Its a genuine ford part though. lol This should've never happened....... Yep, Gonna be on-point for now on. Not ordering from any little guys anymore, small businesses, only the Big ones.. Just sucks. Sorry to hear about the restocking fee's.

This type of stuff happens across the industry.
Buy a set of SFI 5 point seat belts for your race car. Keep them in the box unopened for 2 years and then try and use them, only to be told they are no good because the 2 year certification has expired. It does not matter if you use them or not, the time starts from purchase date and no extenuating circumstances changes that.
No amount of complaining on the internet is going to change that.
You are going to have to deal with it. There are no legal means to "make it right" in your opinion.
Caveat Emptor ...let the buyer beware.

Reactions: 2 users
This type of stuff happens across the industry.
Buy a set of SFI 5 point seat belts for your race car. Keep them in the box unopened for 2 years and then try and use them, only to be told they are no good because the 2 year certification has expired. It does not matter if you use them or not, the time starts from purchase date and no extenuating circumstances changes that.
No amount of complaining on the internet is going to change that.
You are going to have to deal with it. There are no legal means to "make it right" in your opinion.
Caveat Emptor ...let the buyer beware!!!
True, but i can spread the word about bad vendors to our community and members and make them aware. Not to repeat my mistake.

With proof of receipt Ford may honor that warranty. It's kinda obvious that the two sided tape under that grille wasn't installed correctly.

To fix it you'd just need to clean off what's left of the tape and apply new 3m tape. The plastic doesn't look cracked to me. If you pulled up to a dealership with them installed and a reciept they might get a tech to fix it if you're nice. Or atleast apply some tape on the part so you can pull the backing off and install yourself. Hard to tell in the pic but if it was just glue a little clear gorilla glue two part epoxy will make sure it never comes off ever again.

I never had any problems with Blue Oval Industries in the past. Never had an issue with their parts. The issues I had with LMR and Summit were fixed emmediatly and above what I expected. CJ Pony is a joke. AMERICAN muscle is marked up too much.

Reactions: 1 users
With proof of receipt Ford may honor that warranty. It's kinda obvious that the two sided tape under that grille wasn't installed correctly.

To fix it you'd just need to clean off what's left of the tape and apply new 3m tape. The plastic doesn't look cracked to me. If you pulled up to a dealership with them installed and a reciept they might get a tech to fix it if you're nice. Or atleast apply some tape on the part so you can pull the backing off and install yourself. Hard to tell in the pic but if it was just glue a little clear gorilla glue two part epoxy will make sure it never comes off ever again.

I never had any problems with Blue Oval Industries in the past. Never had an issue with their parts. The issues I had with LMR and Summit were fixed emmediatly and above what I expected. CJ Pony is a joke. AMERICAN muscle is marked up too much.
Imagine this doosh J.YATES the owner of Blue Oval Industries as well as as YATES PERFROMANCE blocked me on Ebay from communicating with him. I am truly amazed at the level of horrible customer service. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact of the matter is, they are out of warranty, regardless of the delay in installing them. If they were installed in a timely manner, then none of this would be happening.

The fact of the matter is, they are out of warranty, regardless of the delay in installing them. If they were installed in a timely manner, then none of this would be happening.
Yeah, Well I caught covid and was sick for weeks. I wasnt worried about having to install hood vents on the car. In actuality, the week a customer has to wait for the part shouldn't count against the 30 days.
What are you a BlueOvalindustries cheerleader? Just curious. Because if you had good experineces w them, let me.know. personally speaking the owner Yates is a real dick. He blocked me on ebay, so I cant communicate with him regarding my issue.
Anthony

On E Bay or another. I have never seen a bad comment. Although I usually deal with small sellers
  • Not a top-notch organization. My experience stems from an onsite exchange where a simple few questions were asked and the business representative essentaially told me to buy elsewhere - further they sent a very unprofessional email criticizing my posts on social media and my intent to damage their business - this is not true. In fact, I simply want everyone who considers buying from them to look for their products elsewhere. No business should ever feel like they can treat a customer bad. Go to the BBB...look at their interactions with customers. Yikes.

Blue Oval Industries, Inc. | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)
    300s.jpg

sitting on my lunch with sketchy internet I couldn't get the page to load...a few simple questions and told to F myself

Useful 3

Funny

Cool
    stars_v2.yji-52d3d7a328db670d4402843cbddeed89.png

8/25/2021Previous review

Awful, awful customer service. Couldn't ask more than a few questions on an Ebay post. This business is terrible to the point of ridiculous. Don't believe anything you read. Don't buy from them. Rude. AWFUL.
    Read more
  • 60s.jpg

Ted P.
    Killeen, TX

11/21/2019
    I ordered a part from the Blue Oval Industries group online and the package shows delivered. Once I checked with the carrier about it showing delivered they asked for me to check neighbors and family, to no avail there is no package.

The carrier stated to contact the business and file a claim. The business Blue Oval Industries states since the package is delivered I am not entitled to any refund and need to talk to the carrier. I tried to explain to them that this is not a customers job, this is an issue of a claim between them and the carrier since they have insurance. I also explained that the product now has been replaced and I would like a refund.

At this point they stated I am jumping the gun and no refund will be posted. The people of this company have been absolutely ridiculous to deal with, not to mention frustrating beyond belief.

Useful 5

Funny

Cool
  • user_60_square.png

Pat A.
    Ramona, CA

11/21/2019
    Too bad I couldn't leave no stars after reading all the reviews and seeing how they treated their customers with no customer care I will not be ordering anything from them or recommending them I will however be steering people clear from ordering here.
    I have also unlike their Facebook page.
    I will never support a company that doesn't support their customers.

Useful 4

Funny

Cool
  • 60s.jpg

Danial N.
    Henderson, NV

9/13/2017
    These people and their "customer NO-service" are a complete joke. I bought a defective product from them and and the email conversation from them regarding this has been nothing short of ludicrous. They take responsibility for NOTHING and never offer a solution, just excuses as to why they will not help you. Avoid these people and their sub-par products. They also go by Yates Performance. Do a web search - these guys have bad reports all over. And don't get me started on their Mustang "experts". What a laugh. The guy I've been talking to is either a Prius owner who has Pit Stop do their oil changes, or a greasy, 12 year old, prepubescent kid who has watched a few Mustang "How-Two" videos so dad lets him respond to email. Seriously folks, avoid these people. You'll thank yourself later.

Useful 8

Funny 2

Cool
  • 60s.jpg

Steve A.
    Scottsdale, AZ

4/14/2017
    agreed, I bought some parts that were defective from them. When I contacted through ebay, I was responded back with nothing but disparaging comments, and no mention was made of asssitng the customer. These people are absolute crap

Useful 14

Funny

Cool 1
  • 60s.jpg

Norman T.
    Martinsville, IN

4/18/2016
    Horrible customer service they refused to help me after waiting over a week for a response. Avoid at all cost. There are plenty of other vendors out there with similar prices that will take care of you.

Useful 4

Funny

Cool
  • user_60_square.png

Mike R.
    San Francisco, CA

2/16/2018
    I hate to give these people 0ne star , they do not deserve it..The parts they sell are cheap imitation.I made the mistake of buying from them one time and one time only. The replacement headlights for my foxbody had scattered light that shone everywhere except the road..Within months they were fogged worse than my originals.Every door seal and sunroof seal were sized wrong..Zero customer service..BEWARE Yates Performance is the same company and you will get the same garbage from them

Useful

Funny

Cool
  • 60s.jpg

Aaron B.
    Nashua, NH

9/9/2014
    I just tried to buy a set of wheel of these guys and they did everything possible to talk me out of doing business with them. First, they told me they may not fit and when I said I already knew they will, they kept insisting that they wouldn't and explicitly communicated their lack of liability if I buy then and

Useful 1

Funny

Cool
  • 60s.jpg

Yevgeniy V.
    Westchester County, NY

10/6/2011
    BE AWARE !
    The guy on the phone was very rude. And unfortunately i had to use profanity towards him.
    I purchase Roush CAI for my car from them. Recieved the item with cosmetical damage to the filter. In my opinion if the item is brand new it should look like brand new and have no damage.
    They do not answer emails. Rude on the phone. IMPOSSIBLE to get refund unless you call them directly.
    really just BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE !

On E Bay or another. I have never seen a bad comment. Although I usually deal with small sellers
FEEDBACK
FEEDBACKFROMWHEN

Came broken
1979-1993 Mustang Side Door Kick Panel Retainer Plug Replacement Hardware (#370920896147)
Buyer: i***4 (515)
US $21.10
Past month

The timing chain was so old the rubber band was dried out there was no markings on the 9 way crankshaft gear an no dots to match up with the top gear I asked them to remedy the situation an they told me to take it to a ASE certified mechanic
2005-2006 Pontiac GTO LS2 SLP 55003 Engine Double Roller Timing Chain 24X (#373738021214)
Buyer: c***l (492)
US $71.95
Past month

Item arrived damaged
1999-2004 Mustang & Cobra OEM Instrument Gauge Cluster Lense Cover & Housing (#290997486365)
Buyer: s***1 (580)
US $33.50
Past month

Received two different grease caps that don't match. Have sent pictures as requested and now they will not respond. Has been over a week. Not a professional company!!
1979-1993 Ford Mustang Front Wheel Hub Metal Dust Grease Caps - Pair (#291077461860)
Buyer: o***j (3237)
US $9.50
Past month
Reply by blueovalindustries. Left within past month.
Customer wanted a refund because one cap was shinier than the other. It is a grease cap. You never ever see it.
Follow-up by o***j. Left within past month.
Lies!!! I never asked for a refund ever!! The two caps are of different style with one rounded off and the other is not. I asked twice to please send a match to one of these and they ignored. Geee so simple to fix the problem without all this. Move on if you don't want the drama...

the two way tape will not hold to the vehicle that the adhesive for the plate it coming off the sellers response to me was well you should have did inspection on it first. well you can't do a inspection on something that has cheap material used on it sorry. Has a plastic cover so the plate would not get scratched butbit covered up a slightly bent plate. something so easy to fix but bad customer service response
2011-2020 Ford F150 2.7 3.5 Raptor Ecobeast Fender Trunk Emblem Badge 4" (#373122352898)
Buyer: b***u (914)
US $27.90
Past month

Worst experience ever. I would highly recommend not doing business with them.
1994-2004 Mustang Coupe Quarter Window Outer Beltline Weatherstrip Seal LH & RH (#233289150858)
Buyer: s***1 (580)
US $40.74
Past month
Reply by blueovalindustries. Left within past month.
We did make a mistake but customer wanted to keep wrong item and have us ship a new item. We offered to send him a return label and once that showed accepted by USPS we would send out replacement same day. He refused.

Still haven't received package
1999-2004 Ford Mustang Radio Antenna Base Cover Bezel Surround Black (#232405773138)
Buyer: m***i (20)
US $11.66
Past 6 months

I was shipped a poorly manufactured part. I was a complete professional any time I contacted Blue Oval. The defect is clear in the photos I sent them. Their response questioned my skill set and asked for my id numbers? I called the manufacturer on my own to get resolved. They immediately wanted to correct the issue as soon as they saw photos. As a past Blue Oval customer I am shocked by the poor customer service. No one deserves this disservice
Mustang 5.0 302 Ford Racing M-6500-R302 Hydraulic Roller Lifters Valve Tappets (#233296557007)
Buyer: u***t (2039)
US $109.95
Past 6 months
Reply by blueovalindustries. Left within past 6 months.
Customer bought a Genuine Ford part in the Ford sealed boxed. Customer said he was a Certified Automotive Service Excellence Mechanic and was an expert. We only asked for his ASE # which he refused to provide and then became irate. Told him to start a return through Ebay and send it back for a refund. He refused. Could not offer any further assistance.

The back doors floor mats ain’t the ones in the first picture they are to small for my full size ford bronco looks like they may fit in the sport model as far as the front and the rear door mats they are perfect any chance of you sending out the right rear passenger mats?
2021 Bronco 4-Door OEM Front, Rear & Cargo 5pc Rubber Floor Mat Liners (#373695060322)
Buyer: r***i (17)
US $299.95
Past 6 months
We are human and do make mistakes. Customer would rather be outraged then have us fix the problem for them. Being Nice first goes a long way. We respond to emails within minutes but that is not good enough for some. We are truly Sorry but will give you a full refund once we get it all back. Thank you

The quality isn't that great; some looked ok, others were scratched. I thought these would be the same size, and they're about an inch smaller than the stocker EcoBoost emblems. Not sure I'm even going to use these.
2011-2020 Ford F150 2.7 3.5 Raptor Ecobeast Fender Trunk Emblem Badge 4" (#373122352898)
Buyer: t***4 (103)
US $50.20
Past 6 months
Customer never contacted us. We list the size of the emblem in the title and in the description. You are always welcome to return them. Thank you

Buyer beware. Supplied TPMS sensors did not work with my truck. Seller passed the buck to Ford.
2005-2022 F250 F350 Super Duty Genuine Ford OEM Tremor 18" x 8" Black Wheels Kit (#234258932494)
Buyer: m***y (570)
US $1,149.95
Past 6 months

fits like garbage bends off tips dont tighten up right seller great product junk
2010-14 Camaro Coupe 6.2L V8 Cat Back Exhaust System - Race Pro Mufflers & Tips (#373464651770)
Buyer: s***h (80)
US $799.68
Past 6 months

was the wrong gaskets
1979-1993 Ford Mustang Gas Fuel Tank Filler Neck Housing Body Gaskets (#371802931257)
Buyer: r***r (200)
US $13.84
Past 6 months
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the feedback is over 90 days old.

Terrible customer service. Parts missing & called me a liar terrible company to
C4 Corvette All Black Tire Valve Stem Caps with Flag & Chevy Bowtie Logo 4pc (#293809081912)
Buyer: e***n (367)
US $15.50
Past 6 months

Wont recommend buying when i opened it the cap was missing and it had a crack and it was yellow like used .... waste of money
1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 Radiator Coolant Overflow Tank Reservoir Bottle (#371250463076)
Buyer: e***7 (74)
US $28.55
Past 6 months

The door locks do not fit a 1995 Mustang. The cylinders do not have an opening for the fastener to slide through. Unless another type of fastener is available these cannot be attached.
1994-1995 Mustang Ignition Cylinder & Outside LH RH Black Door Lock Set w/ Keys (#293658348595)
Buyer: t***m (7)
US $43.90
Past 6 months

The seller is rude and unprofessional. When I inquired about my packages being separated by UPS they gave smart ass and condescending answers and told me to track my own package while claiming that UPS had sent me updates when in fact they had not. When I finally received my complete order half of it was incorrect foe which they immediately blamed the manufacturer and told me it was on me to send the incorrect items back before the replacements came.
2005-2021 Ford Super Duty F250 F350 OEM 20" x 8" Black Wheels w/ TPMS Kit (#233312536832)
Buyer: b***o (7)
US $1,050.00
Past 6 months
Items were Sent Fedex and got delivered one day apart. No way to send 160 pounds of wheels in one box. Sent customer all information but they could not understand how two packages were not delivered same day. We have no control over that. Sorry. Sent customer return label but they refused to use.

Fast delivery
1986-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 Nameplate Screws Attaches Plate to Upper Intake 4p (#290997742259)
Buyer: a***a (241)
US $8.55
Past 6 months

Plastic clips seemed to be defective or the mold was just too thin. They were very brittle and would fall apart when trying to install. I’ve bought these clips multiple times through the years. I’ve owned several fox bodies and these were junk. I contacted the seller and gave them a chance to make it right and seller pretty much told me that the clips are what they are and I should buy another set elsewhere.
79-93 Mustang Coupe Rear Window Molding Clips (19 pcs.) (#232869964449)
Buyer: s***c (186)
US $18.35
Past 6 months
Customer has our order confused with another. These clips are made of metal not plastic.

I’ve never had so much problems trying to get a package delivered to my house. There was no message from the seller telling me my package was a Signature Requested. My package almost got shipped back because no one was home at the time of Package was being delivered. Thank goodness the Fedx representative called me from the Hub to finally get it delivered to a local Branch so my wife could go sign for the package because I’m out of town for work.
2018-2020 F150 5.0L Roush 422121 Cold Air Intake Kit & Calibration +18HP (#292795442093)
Buyer: t***h (139)
US $899.99
Past 6 months
Fedex does not leave any packages over $500 without getting a signature. We emailed you the same day with tracking info and how to track it. Glad you got it.

The factory replacement lens that Blue Oval Industries makes has the correct Ford serial numbers but is not to OEM specs. The Reverse lens is not the correct smoked lens. It is too translucent with a slight tint to it. Customer service was just awful. The company responded telling me that a new lens would be clearer than a OEM NOS that has never been exposed to UV rays. This is completely not true. The new lens has the wrong tint. Blue Oval Induatry makes this lens different so you buy bothsides
1987-1993 Mustang LX OEM Left LH Tail Light Taillight Lens w/ Clips & Sealer (#373261633579)
Buyer: h***h (94)
US $99.95
Past 6 months
Customer is comparing a Brand New lenses to a 30 year old lense that has yellowed. Unrealistic expectations. We sold him a brand New Ford Tooling Lense.

Cheap a$$ material started peeling on the first car wash trash not worth $50
2015-2021 Ford Mustang Roush Logo Etched Style Front Windshield Window Banner (#373427334851)
Buyer: p***a (541)
US $50.94
Past 6 months

Product was not properly packed prior to shipping but didn’t appear to be damaged. Gauge didn’t read correctly so I replaced the original sender. Installed the new sender and now the gauge read work at all.
1983-1986 Ford Mustang Fuel Tank Sending Unit w/ O-Ring & Retaining Ring Float (#233359914573)
Buyer: 9***g (361)
US $52.32
Past 6 months

These are worthless dont waste your money. the backing sticks well to the truck however the very thin front piece came apart within a week on both of them and also after one rain storm the color on the words is faded.
Buyer: k***e (123)
US $27.90
Past 6 months

Received item leaking . No response from seller . Won’t buy from again .
2018-2020 F150 F250 Super Duty OEM Touch Up Paint Bottle Magma Red Metallic E2 (#372798552166)

Hi Guys-

I just want to spare anyone from the headache of dealing with BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES.com. So, i'm giving you all a heads up!!! Even though they have been around for a long time via Mustangs, and i have made numerous purchases from them in the past, my purchases have always been positive because nothing broke prematurely, so i guess i never had to interact with the vendor and hope they would do the right thing and honor a broken part with a replacement and smooth transition. But this was definitely not the case. The true test of a good vendor is when you have issues with the parts you purchase with your hard earned money, its all about the EASE of part replacement without having to deal with "pass the buck" non sense. Here is my story -->
On NOV.15th 2021, i purchased a set of FORD Genuine Heat Extractor hood lourvers from BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES on Ebay for $250 dollars. Initially i thought the extractors were real hood vents, 2 are sealed and are fake and 1 is truly open and functional. But, i loved the way they looked and decided to keep them anyhow. I really wanted the ROUSH heat extractors that were 100% functional. I received the part a week later and the parts seemed very nice and I was happy with the purchase. Well fast forward a bit, I contract COVID19 and was sick for weeks, never getting a chance to install the parts on the car. The parts sat in my house for until mid january. On JAN 15th, when i finally got to install the extractors on the car. They only last 2 weeks until the fake honeycomb plastic part of the extractors started to crack and break away from the glossy part of the extractor. This should not happen to a genuine ford $250 part that has only been on car 2 weeks. Come on, now....
So i call vendor 7x times, no one answers the phone, then email BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES on JAN26th, 2022 a total of 4x via ebay, and another 2x on there own website email address, explaining my situation and sending numerous pics to show the premature damage to a brand new part. that has only been on car a total of 2 weeks. Well, a week goes and i never get a reply... Sadly. So i email them again today FEB 1st, 2022 resending the original emails and asking what is the deal? They don't reply to emails, no one answers the phone lines and it seems they can care less about mustang enthusiasts who purchased parts and have issues.
Well, finally i get a reply and the dude deflecting any type of responsibility telling me all about the Ebay warranty of 30 days and BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES warranty period of the same and points me to Ford for parts warranty along with the phone number. This is simply because i am out of the 30 day warranty, even though the $250 parts were sitting in my house, never installed, and on then on the car for 2 weeks before they started to crack and come apart. They could care less about good customer service, won't honor any type of Good Faith in trying to be helpful and hooking me up with the broken replacement parts on the lourver.
I am super saddened by this interaction with this vendor because i could've purchased these extractors from TASCAparts.com or Latemodelresto, CJPoNY and had ZERO issue with a warranty or replacement. But, i chose to support the little guy, small business owner and support a small mustang enthusiast company. I honestly thought he would've helped me, after hearing my situation especially being gravely sick with COVID and the parts not being installed and then only being on car for only 2 weeks and breaking, they would helped a STANGER out and not just turn me away, But GUESS NOT!!!!!!!!
I wanted to share my experience with everyone on the forum. Because if i can help a fellow enthusiast avoid and prevent them from buying or dealing with BLUEOVALINDUSTRIES and having to go through the same experience then at least something good came out of this. I will take a $250 loss, because ford is not going to warranty the part as we all know. They use cheap garbage plastic that fails prematurely, its really sad. Also to everyone AVOID buying this part# Genuine Ford Louvers - Hood - Gloss Black VJR3Z-16C630-D. I will post pics to give everyone a visual, they are GARBAGE!!!! I am going to put back my stock vents or get the ROUSH extractors, maybe.....

Good luck to everyone, hope this helps avoid a headache!!!
Thanks Anthony
Should have gotten Vaccinated! ;):rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh: