Ha ha this had me laughing all the way home. So I'm at a stop light in my Ranger with my music pretty loud but my windows up. Some 16 year old kid rolls up in his Mazda POS from the mid 90's with his windows down, arm out the window, and his butt buddy next to him. So he revs his fart can exhaust at me.....in my RANGER. So I decide to go along with it. Take in mind I don't even gun it....not thinking he'd actually go through with it. First I beat him off the line then down the lane. He gets PISSED and when I lay off the gas at the speed limit he flies in front of me. He sticks his hand out the window and flips me off. I thought it'd be funny to play with him some more. So I closed my hands into fists and put them under my eyes in a crying type way then smiled and waved at him. This sent him off the deep end. I saw his pudgy little face in his side mirror scream, then he flipped me off, and flew away.
Now this is freaking HILARIOUS to me. Some kid got beat by a Ranger and took it sooooooooo hard. That had me laughing all the way home.

Now this is freaking HILARIOUS to me. Some kid got beat by a Ranger and took it sooooooooo hard. That had me laughing all the way home.
