• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Fuse 47?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrazyChick08
  • Start date Start date Jul 29, 2020

CrazyChick08

Member
Jun 11, 2020
24
4
13
Hosford
Jul 29, 2020
#1
  • Jul 29, 2020
  • #1
Having issues with the car ever since I got it smh. I noticed fuse 47, that controls a lot of different things, keeps blowing when the key is turned and all the dash lights and fuel pump comes on. I have a lot of codes reading and I read that all the codes go to fuse 47, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. No mechanic can figure it out
 

CrazyChick08

Member
Jun 11, 2020
24
4
13
Hosford
Oct 11, 2020
#2
  • Oct 11, 2020
  • #2
.
 
Last edited: Oct 11, 2020

CrazyChick08

Member
Jun 11, 2020
24
4
13
Hosford
Oct 11, 2020
#3
  • Oct 11, 2020
  • #3
CrazyChick08 said:
Having issues with the car ever since I got it smh. I noticed fuse 47, that controls a lot of different things, keeps blowing when the key is turned and all the dash lights and fuel pump comes on. I have a lot of codes reading and I read that all the codes go to fuse 47, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. No mechanic can figure it out
Click to expand...
If anyone has similar problems, I found the issue! The wiring harness(main) had somehow, probably from previous owners, got trapped between the transmission and engine. It ate the wiring up and after that fix, car ran great!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2
SJB Parasitic Draw, Fuse 59&67
  • 2005 Mustang V6
  • Apr 30, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
192
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Tuesday at 1:13 PM
boatillo
B
9
1997 gt Starts then dies a few seconds after.
  • 97orange
  • Aug 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
193
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 17, 2026
97orange
9
L
2003 mustang v6 3.8 fuel issue
  • lacole1
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
144
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 26, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
Electrical Parasitic Draw, Fuse 8
  • N8827N
  • Sep 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
169
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
8
Grounding issue?
  • 86SilverFox
  • May 16, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
199
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 31, 2026
86SilverFox
8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?