fuse keeps blowing

• Sponsors (?)

it blows right when i turn the igniton on
List the things that use that circuit and disconnect them one at a time. When the fuses quit blowing, you have found the culprit. This may be a bit of work to disconnect things one at a time, but it is the only sure way to find the problem.

Mine is doing the same thing but not when I use a certain function

Its the Side Marker, Brake lights(not pressing brake), instrument lights, and plate lights. one fuse for all of them.

It blows randomly. Just started. Ill replace the fuse and start driving then POP...

Mine does it too. Mine is the turn signals. When I turn the turn signals on they work for a seconds and then they start to dim reallly bad then POP. Also if I turn on my flashers ( maybe because I just won a race LOL) it dims slowly then blows too. My brake lights quit working when that fuse blows. WIERD I can push my brakes and the lights come on and the fuse doesnt blow but if I turn the 4 ways it blows and then my brake lights dont work

I just tried taking out a few of the bulbs that circut powers and tried it... POP...
Then I tried a 20A fuse and it still popped...

I just remembered that I had the passenger side inner fender off and its been a little wet out... I bet something in there got wet.... ****...

I believe the turnsignals/hazards and brake lights (when you hit the brakes) are on a separate circut.

My signals and brake lights still work.
I think some water got up into some of the connectors that are in the passenger side fender well. I know there is a bunch of wiring up there.

Im hoping I dont have to replace any connectors and just a quick spray of wire drier will fix the problem.

Never replace a fuse with one with a larger rating. The purpose of the fuse is to blow before the wire catches fire!!!!
Look for wires that have chaffed or rubbed the insulation. Inspect the connectors of the circuit that blows the fuse for signs of overheating. Sometimes the connector shells will melt or crack and allow the wires or connector pins to short together.