Galveston Biker Weekend pics

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Sorry im a little late getting these up because uploading pics on the web is such a pita but enjoy, for those of you who dont know the galveston biker weekend is HUGE! as you can see dodge brought the tomahawk down to it and there are bikers from as far away as california that come to this thing, fortunately i live about 1 mile form where it is every year

so before we got there me and my buddy (in the red ta) saw this :drool:
Cruise%2006%20004.jpg

Cruise%2006%20006.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't even know anything like that went on :shrug:

I live out in the woods, and they host the Thunder on the Trinity or something like that out here. Lots of bikes on the road during those times :)

NIce pics. the Lone Star Rally gets bigger and bigger every year. my GF's parents rode down there and said it was HUGE compared to previous years...Pretty much no room to park their bikes on the strand and stuff.

HoustonGT said:
NIce pics. the Lone Star Rally gets bigger and bigger every year. my GF's parents rode down there and said it was HUGE compared to previous years...Pretty much no room to park their bikes on the strand and stuff.

lol yea it was big, i disconnected my hpipe from my mufflers so i was runnin around with open exhaust (no cats) and terrorizing bikers, you s hould have seen the looks on their faces when i rode up beside them and my car was 10 times louder than their bikes