• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

gas pedal mod...a pain!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter M9rkym9rk112
  • Start date Start date Feb 16, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Prev 5 of 5

Mean03V6

New Member
Jan 28, 2004
136
0
0
Houston, Texas
Mar 5, 2004
#81
  • Mar 5, 2004
  • #81
aznzebra said:
No one said it yet so I'm just gonna say it. Welcome to the boards man haha. You've already met a crapload of us on a bad note so far but its all good . Just give up on integra and let this thread die already, its impossible to own him.
Click to expand...


Actually I'm getting along great with alot of the guys (and gals) on here. There's only a handful of people who I'm conflicted with. I disagree that it's impossible to own him, but that's debatable to some so I'm not going to argue it. However, I do agree that this thread needs to die already. For the sake of the common good, I won't keep it going any longer. But, Christian, I don't like you or Ash at all and I have no respect for you. Getting your kicks off of trash talking someone from hundreds of miles away is a bit childish, but you guys seem to love it so I'll leave you to it. I'd be happy if I never had to see any more :OT: posts from you two. I checked that indycarz site you posted, but I decided not to join since clearly the vast majority of people there are into imports and I don't own one. And never will. I still stand behind my statement that if you and I were to run the quarter, you would get . And now I know you'll post a comment to this b/c, like a kid, you have to get the last word and I'm fine with that. Just don't expect a reply b/c I'm here to talk to fellow Stang owners, and you're not one. So, all that said, I'm done on this thread. Thanks for the welcome aznzebra, even if not so warm. See you around.
 

Integraholic

I own the place
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2002
281
0
0
Indy
Mar 5, 2004
#82
  • Mar 5, 2004
  • #82
Eh, vast majority of imports with a few sub 11 second camaros and mustangs, 3 sub 11 second supras, and a couple vettes. But ah, you dont respect me, it's really no sweat off my back. I'll just add you to the list of people who dont like me.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Prev 5 of 5
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

0
V6 to V8 Swap info
  • 02_2v_Curtis
  • Jan 11, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
904
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 11, 2026
02_2v_Curtis
0
H
Strange steering/brake issue
  • Haxmaster
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
143
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 3, 2026
squeak93
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
18
Views
520
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Sunday at 4:40 PM
manicmechanic007
B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
826
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
240
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?