gas pedal mod...a pain!!!

• Sponsors (?)

M9rkym9rk112 said:
Never claimed for it tit make my car faster... just to cover my old looking pedals...

Ya know, I'm close to getting some pedals done on my 03. I was wondering how much of a pain that was going to be. :scratch: You know Integraholic, it's funny that you mess with this guy for putting pedals in his car when you ricers swear that each aftermarket decal you have on your car shaves two seconds off your quarter mile time. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it?". Well, I guess if I had an Integra or a Civic, I"d have enough parts breaking all the time to keep me busy, but some people like to swap out parts before they actually break. Ya know, you're in a car modification forum asking why someone is modifying their car.....hmm.... :scratch:

Mean03V6 said:
Ya know, I'm close to getting some pedals done on my 03. I was wondering how much of a pain that was going to be. :scratch: You know Integraholic, it's funny that you mess with this guy for putting pedals in his car when you ricers swear that each aftermarket decal you have on your car shaves two seconds off your quarter mile time. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it?". Well, I guess if I had an Integra or a Civic, I"d have enough parts breaking all the time to keep me busy, but some people like to swap out parts before they actually break. Ya know, you're in a car modification forum asking why someone is modifying their car.....hmm.... :scratch:
You're just mad cause you've done all these mods and I'm still faster than you. Haha. And come to think of it, I've never seen anywhere where anyone's actually claimed that their stickers made them faster. It's just a popular joke. By the way, I just bought another import. Wanna race that one too? :) When you become more educated on the import area, then try to insult me. ;) Have a nice day.