Gas Station Idiots

Streakur

Aug 13, 2003
Kelowna B.C.
So today I go to the gas station to fill up the stang. I pull up to a pump and move forward slowly to get closer. This guy walks into my car, somehow puts his foot under my front tire and starts banging on my hood. I am sitting in the car with my brother wondering what he is doing because I was going about 5km/hr or less. He screams BACK UP so i do. He walks off to lean against a wall, then walks back to me and says "WHY DIDNT YOU BACK UP FASTER." i say "I didnt know whether i drove over your foot or if it didnt make it over your foot. I didnt want to move because i didnt want to drive over it twice." He says " IF MY FOOT DIDNT HURT SO BAD I WOULD BREAK YOUR NECK." I say " Then you would go to jail". He asks me "WHY DIDNT YOU APOLOGIZE" and i say "sorry". Then he walks over to his friend and they talk. I fill up my gas tank, go inside, pay, and leave without talking to him again.

All of that is caught on tape at the gas station, and there was about 4 people that heard him threaten to break my neck. This guy phones the cops and now I have an interview with them tomorrow. I don't see why he would phone the cops since he even admitted to them that it was his fault when he was talking to them. He wanted to try to charge me with hit and run but I still filled up my gas tank after the "hit" and he also threatened me so I'm sure there is no way i could get in trouble at all for this. Anyway i just thought i would tell you what kind of idiots we have here in BC.

• Sponsors (?)

Some people are just wimps. The cops will prolly listen to what you have to say and then politely tell the guy he's an idiot and it'll be done. I have to wonder what he was doing walking so close to a moving vehicle at the fuel pumps anyway? was his vehicle right next to yours? Be careful, some people will do these things to try to get money out of your insurance company. You know the types, they slip on the bus and sue or whatever.

Wow, that's ridiculus. I bet next week he'll go to fill up on gas and decide to have a smoke beside his car. Then of course try to get out alive and sue the gas station because it exploded. :rolleyes:
I hope for your sake he doesn't blow it even more out of proportion and that you get out of it with minimal hassle.
You're right, some people are just idiots :nonono:

yep, he's an idiot

Update time!

Talked to the cop today. He asks me "So son what happened?" so i tell him exactly what i told all of you. and he says to me "why did he call the cops? those type of people just make work for us." i tell him that i agree and the cop says thanks for your time.

My hood is fine from his hammering on it, mostly because he was probably the scawniest man i've seen in a while. The one good thing about this was when i drove up onto his foot i didnt move for about 15 seconds until he started screaming at me to back up.

So basically it was an entire waste of time and my only regret is that my car wasnt full of "heavy" people to add some extra pain in his foot.

Streakur said:
So basically it was an entire waste of time and my only regret is that my car wasnt full of "heavy" people to add some extra pain in his foot.
No kidding, and why did he wait 15 seconds to scream? hahaha, heavy people not only to roll over his foot, but to get out of the car and tell him where to go