General?

• Sponsors (?)

Look it's freakin simple.
The job don't pay dick. But, its not like a 9-5 grind either.

It entails:
Redirecting the never ending cavalcade of lazy asses that can't be bothered to post a question in the correct forum.

It's so freaking simple.
If you have something to say, do it in talk. If you have something to ask, do it in tech.

You get ten or so every couple of days: tech in talk, talk in tech. It takes all of about 10 seconds to put it where it belongs...

Let's add it up shall we?

ONE AND A HALF MINUTES WORTH OF WORK A DAY PUTTING THE WRONG SHT IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Reactions: 1 user
Look it's freakin simple.
The job don't pay dick. But, its not like a 9-5 grind either.

It entails:
Redirecting the never ending cavalcade of lazy asses that can't be bothered to post a question in the correct forum.

It's so freaking simple.
If you have something to say, do it in talk. If you have something to ask, do it in tech.

You get ten or so every couple of days: tech in talk, talk in tech. It takes all of about 10 seconds to put it where it belongs...

Let's add it up shall we?

ONE AND A HALF MINUTES WORTH OF WORK A DAY PUTTING THE WRONG SHT IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

Seems pretty simple to me.

The folks that are doing it now have a better grasp of the concept. :)

You can rest at ease :nice:

I think Corporal Carthief sounds better.

Wait, that’s two c’s......I can work this in with mikes whole new r2d2 personality thing.

So, JR, you’re now C2. We just need a conjoining molecule to make you complete.

I know, Corporal Carthief Premier.

C2P.

• Haha
That's karthief with a K.
and Mike couldn't handle the job, my guess is it was too easy, just do it once, then he would spend the next minute twenty five seconds wanting to move it again but couldn't because it was now in the right place and there was no need to do it again
and again
and again

That's karthief with a K.
and Mike couldn't handle the job, my guess is it was too easy, just do it once, then he would spend the next minute twenty five seconds wanting to move it again but couldn't because it was now in the right place and there was no need to do it again
and again
and again
You're right...it was too hard.
The reason I stopped was because it was too hard to be civil. Too many people that needed their ass bit for saying stupid sht, in the wrong place, while misspelling every other word.
Even if they spelled it right, it was the word in the wrong context, or one that the internet,...or the pinhead text dictionary,...or Military slang told them they could use instead on the rest of us that made it through the 8th grade.

It was too hard.

UCMJ Article 106: Impersonating a Commissioned, Warrant, NonCommissioned, or Petty Officer or an Agent or Official. Military law enforcement or your commandingofficer has accused you ofimpersonating an officer, government agent, or official.

It's just too hard for you to ignore dumb sht.
Dumb can be fixed but it's illegal.
I can only imagine what it's like around you when you find that you have done something dumb. :jester:
Hey,..all you gotta do is read what I write. I cop to doing stupid sht all the time. There are entire stories I’ve written on here about it.
Doing stupid stuff is one thing,...There isn’t a spell-check/autocorrect feature when I decide to use a Cedar beam to attach a defective chain hoist to it.
Writing stuff here on the other hand,....... there is.

The Nazi’s are alive and well......

Yes, yes they are. They run another well known and popular site that shall not be named.....

59799789_10156744947821693_2300464142496038912_o.jpg

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Go read the new thread on "car sputtering." About ten sentences on a row without a single period. Almost unreadable. I can't understand how someone can do that. I'm pecking all this out on my ancient phone and putting punctuation!!!! <-----