• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Getting new goodies, what other parts should I get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OneStiffGT
  • Start date Start date Aug 8, 2006
O

OneStiffGT

New Member
Jan 18, 2006
87
0
0
Canada
Aug 8, 2006
#1
  • Aug 8, 2006
  • #1
First of all, I ordered the Ford Racing Aluminum Drive Shaft, I am going to be installing my SPEC Stage 3 clutch, and my aluminum flywheel as well, so I got new clutch forks, t/o bearing, pivot shaft and pilot bearing. I also ordered new u joints with the driveshaft, the clutch pack rebuild kit. Do I need a new yoke, does it come with the driveshaft? Should I order aftermarket transmission mounts since the tranny will be dropped to install these?

I am also ordering the tubular k member and the tubular a arms, should I get some aftermarket motor mounts while I am at it? I am also getting my long tubes installed w/ new x pipe and mid pipes while the k member is out, as well as the aftermarket steering shaft, what other parts should I be getting while the k member is out? (I am offcourse getting the MM Coilovers as well, I just gotta take my sturts off the car and send it to them so they can put the groove on the struts?)

Thanks
 

nwapache

New Member
Jun 27, 2006
313
0
0
Seattle,WA
Aug 8, 2006
#2
  • Aug 8, 2006
  • #2
jeez, who died? Have fun, and congrats on all the new toys....sounds like you've got it all covered
 
O

OneStiffGT

New Member
Jan 18, 2006
87
0
0
Canada
Aug 8, 2006
#3
  • Aug 8, 2006
  • #3
nwapache said:
jeez, who died? Have fun, and congrats on all the new toys....sounds like you've got it all covered
Click to expand...

lol, thankfully no one died, I just put alot of my time this summer to work rather then go out and party :SNSign:
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
171
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
428
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
Progress Thread 91GTstroked 90 7 up convertible build
  • 91GTstroked
  • Apr 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
403
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 22, 2026
91GTstroked
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
84
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
P
2002 T5 transmission vibration issue
  • puffoo
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
235
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Feb 22, 2026
puffoo
P
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?