Getting Pro-M 75mm Bullit MAM, but don't know what its calibrated to?

SilverBullit

Founding Member
Jul 8, 2001
Tulsa, OK
I supposed to be getting a Pro-M 75mm Bullit MAM, but the guy I'm getting it from doesn't know what injectors its calibrated to and doesn't have the the flow sheet. Is there anything on the meter to tell what injectors go with it? If theres no way of telling what should I do? How much would it cost to have it sent to Pro-M and re-calibrated, and would it be worth the cost? Should I tell the guy to take a hike or what?

Thanks
Casey

• Sponsors (?)

It is engraved on the electronics of the meter, very easy to tell.

$100 plus shipping for re-cal

I'd be very cautious of someone who said they don't know what it is calibrated to. Get a pic of the electronic plug portion and you can see what it is

SilverBullit said:
I also have one other question. Would a 75 or 77mm MAM and 30lb injectors be to big for my combo? Should I get 24's or will 30's be fine?

Thanks

24's should be fine what you are running, unless you plan N20 or blower...30's would a bit on the big side but will work fine.

you can buy the 75 mm brand new real cheap on ebay, and also through musclemotors, If you paying less than 150$ go for it but, you better make sure it's the one you need... it's not worth paying another 100$ to get it right!!
Wait a minute!!!!! you need one for your injectors and a cai cold air intake,, make sure your buddies is for that, it will say,,, 24 cai on the bottom

Rick 91GT said:
It is engraved on the electronics of the meter, very easy to tell.

$100 plus shipping for re-cal

I'd be very cautious of someone who said they don't know what it is calibrated to. Get a pic of the electronic plug portion and you can see what it is

:stupid: