GMP diecast fans, 2 new foxes.

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
GMP is coming out with 2 new 89 GT's. They are pretty sharp looking and the 2 tone blue one is hot.

pics and links..

detail_G1801830_4.jpg

detail_G1801830_3.jpg

GMP Diecast - Diecast Car Replicas; Muscle Cars, Sprint Cars, Dirt Cars, Road Racing Cars, Vintage Dirt Cars and Dragsters; plus Fender Guitar Replicas and World War II Military Aircraft Replicas

detail_G1801831_4.jpg

detail_G1801831_3.jpg

GMP Diecast - Diecast Car Replicas; Muscle Cars, Sprint Cars, Dirt Cars, Road Racing Cars, Vintage Dirt Cars and Dragsters; plus Fender Guitar Replicas and World War II Military Aircraft Replicas

• Sponsors (?)

Great.....two more to buy :)

EDIT: I dunno if i'll buy both. I already have the two '92 GT's. These are the same except for the wheels and headrests and no MAF meter.

Maybe i'll just buy the black one then. I'm still waiting for a stock black LX hatch with pony wheels

That blue one is EXACTLY what my car was when stock!!

I have to get one!

And that black one immediately reminded me of Flavadave's car before he got rid of the red stripe and got wheels...

I have to get both!

Great.....two more to buy :)

EDIT: I dunno if i'll buy both. I already have the two '92 GT's. These are the same except for the wheels and headrests and no MAF meter.

Maybe i'll just buy the black one then. I'm still waiting for a stock black LX hatch with pony wheels

LOL. yeah I said the same thing when I seen these....time to shell out cash on diecast :D. I've got both on reserve :nice:. I'm with you though, they need to produce an LX hatch and I want a 79 pace car. We should start an e-mail campain, maybe that will get them going on it.

do they make a solid red GT?

sorta...they make a red 93 Cobra, a dark cabernet red 89 GT vert (discontinued...check ebay) and dark red LX drag car...they also have made 92 GT's in wild strawberry over titanium as well as dark gray over titanium and they have a 91 GT "Street fighter" in silver with Cobra R's. There have been others but they, too, would be ebay searches.

Actually, the black one looks like a project car me and some friends are building for a soldier killed in Iraq. We are restoring the car for his family and presenting it to them this summer.

His car is a black '88 GT in EXACTLY the same color scheme as the GMP model.

DSCN1371.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1371.jpg
    DSCN1371.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 84
these things are pretty cool i used to build em when i was a kid might have to pick one up.

after you get one in your hands, you won't stop at one. Trust me that is how it starts, I picked up one and 14+ later I'm still getting them :D

Actually, the black one looks like a project car me and some friends are building for a soldier killed in Iraq. We are restoring the car for his family and presenting it to them this summer.

His car is a black '88 GT in EXACTLY the same color scheme as the GMP model.

DSCN1371.jpg

Cool project and a nice thing to do for the family, make a thread later with before, during and after pics. I would really like to see the finished product :nice:.

Attachments

• DSCN1371.jpg
    DSCN1371.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 84
Cool project and a nice thing to do for the family, make a thread later with before, during and after pics. I would really like to see the finished product :nice:.

There will be a webpage up shortly, and the car is getting displayed at World of Wheels next weekend to drum up support and donations.

We have quite a few people working on the car, and it's starting to get local recognition and hopefully after the WOW show we can maybe get it on the news or in a paper and get more support.

The car is damn near rust-free too! It's a southern car.