going to look at a 65 coupe tomarrow

horse sence

15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Wile Coyote's stunt double
found a 65 coupe on goood old craigs list, its a v 8 car no motor no trans and no interior.
the body looks straight and has all the suspension .looks like superior wheels? the gall has the pink
and its non opt $1500. i think i have seen this car before and it is decent .thinking about another convert conversion.going to look at it first thing in the morning it has new paint but the color is buttt ugly looks blue in the pic but its an ugly blue green ,cross your fingers. sorry about the pic.
1965.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

well ,i just got back. another solid gold piece of junk. it was a 65 v8 poppy red
car ,at one time.she did have the pink .and that is were the good part ended. the floors were rusted through and the rear floor was shoved up into the car about 10 inches .the quarters had bondo over rott. the tail panel had been hit hard and beat back out and packed full of bondo .the quarter drains were pluged with bondo and full to the top with water. the trans tunnel was butcherd and patched with a piece of sheet metal popriveted over it. the tranny mount under the floor had been cut away ,but thats ok they ran a piece of c chanel form floor support to floor support
for a new tranny mount. she said but it has new paint, yep i could pull it off in sheets.
the doors ,fenders and hood and all the front pieces were new .they painted right over the labels on the sheetmetal. i offerd $1000. i figured the front sheet metal was worth that.she turned me down saying it a mustang and they are worth money:rlaugh:any way if you should happen to come across the add ,dont waist your time.:nonono:

Would explain why she took the picture with a 70's era Kodak 110 disposable camera (vintage 6 Million Dollar Man motif) then used an early 80's 300 dpi scanner (converted from parallel port to USB) to process the image for posting after printing on the Epson dot-matrix printer and rescanning.

5.0Droptop would be proud.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, it looks like a scan of a print of a screen capture of a really bad photo. :eek:

Sometimes I won't even bother to go look if the photos are bad enough. Says to me that they're trying to hide something because even cheap phones take better photos than that.

Would explain why she took the picture with a 70's era Kodak 110 disposable camera (vintage 6 Million Dollar Man motif) then used an early 80's 300 dpi scanner (converted from parallel port to USB) to process the image for posting after printing on the Epson dot-matrix printer and rescanning.

5.0Droptop would be proud.
yep, and it hides the peeling paint real well. kind of liked the pond inside the trunk ,stock it with trout and go a fishin.