Good beginning for a GT?

• Sponsors (?)

DeadLurker said:
What color are you getting? :)

Also I definitely recommend gears. Around me you can get gears installed and calibrated for just around ~500.

DEFINITELY GEARS!

Sonic Blue :) Took me a year to find one I can afford, but it would be well worth the wait.

Yeah, I figured if I settled for the V6 I would hate it like I hate my current car.

Hopefully I'll fly to Maryland to pick it up in the next 2-3 weeks. I have my car in the paper and if it doesn't sell in the next 2 weeks I'm taking it to CarMax and taking the extreme loss.

merc123 said:
Yeah. Probably gonna get some tower braces and lowering springs to make it a 2x2 instead of a 4x4 :)

Don't you mean 4x2? :rolleyes:

I agree, my buddies are going offroading in their F150's and Rangers next weekend, they invited me to come along since I have more clearance than most of them :nonono:

merc123 said:
Yeah, I figured if I settled for the V6 I would hate it like I hate my current car.

Hopefully I'll fly to Maryland to pick it up in the next 2-3 weeks. I have my car in the paper and if it doesn't sell in the next 2 weeks I'm taking it to CarMax and taking the extreme loss.

I'll be in Maryland in 3 weeks. :)

DeadLurker said:
I'll be in Maryland in 3 weeks. :)

Well, if I didn't have to haul arse back to GA I'd hang around and meet up with you because I would so love to see/hear the car in person. Maybe even beat you over the head and rip our the S/C and exhaust ;) We'll see what happens though. This guy is in Church Hill, MD. Where are you gonna be?

2k3GT said:
Don't you mean 4x2? :rolleyes:

I agree, my buddies are going offroading in their F150's and Rangers next weekend, they invited me to come along since I have more clearance than most of them :nonono:

No! I meant 2x2 :) I'm ripping the front axle out to save on weight for the track. I figure it'll give me the slammed look too for aerodynamics. :owned:

merc123 said:
Well, if I didn't have to haul arse back to GA I'd hang around and meet up with you because I would so love to see/hear the car in person. Maybe even beat you over the head and rip our the S/C and exhaust ;) We'll see what happens though. This guy is in Church Hill, MD. Where are you gonna be?

On April 17th I'll be in Rising Sun, MD (2 hours from Church Hill, MD) for a track rental.

Are you coming to the may 8th track rental? in Alabama sponsored by T&J? I'm flying down. :)

DeadLurker said:
On April 17th I'll be in Rising Sun, MD (2 hours from Church Hill, MD) for a track rental.

Are you coming to the may 8th track rental? in Alabama sponsored by T&J? I'm flying down. :)

Yeah, Rising Sun is north of Church Hill. May 8th is my sister's birthday so it might be an iffy thing. I'll have to see. Where in AL is it? I might make the trip. Is it a drag track or oval?

If I get the C&L Plenum do I need to get the TB or MAF(?) immediately or could I wait till I get some more $$? I know that a combination would add more HP but would it matter to add the at seperate times.