new MM cc plates
underdrive pullies
sct tuner with tune
rebuilt tranny
stage 2 clutch
wideband
steeda short shifter
extra head liner and dash
bassani catless x-pipe into magnaflows dumped.
mach 460 system
car is wetsanded for paint so its flat black right now
Im trying to get pics onto photobucket right now but i friggen phone is slow as piss.

• Sponsors (?)

guy had sweet fr500's on it that he really wanted so he gave me 600 bucks to swap rims so i have the bullitts on and i dont like them at all.
2012-04-23_19-30-00_471.jpg

2012-04-23_20-39-20_320.jpg

2012-04-23_20-43-38_913.jpg

2012-04-23_20-53-17_218.jpg

You gonna put the right hood on there before paint? You can see where it's rubbing on and as srtthis stated, is ruining your intake manifold in the under hood pic? No offence, but that GT hood looks like :poo: on there? Not crazy about the rear spoiler either.

With DD rear wheels, a Cobra hood, and paint I think it will be a very nice looking car. Regardless with 160K on a car in that condition, I'm betting she's been ridden very hard. Might want to consider a rebuild on that tired ass old engine, or replace it with an engine out of a Mach 1 or 99-01 Cobra.

When did this turn into a BMW or audi forum?

Gd guys, Buncha negative nancies.

Mike have fun. Every car on here is a project, just as yours is. Keep us updated.

Reactions: 4 users
I think it's got potential! I even think the rear spoiler along with the right wheel will look tuff. Just put a proper hood on, and not some ricer monstrocity, paint, and polish up the intake..Hell yeah.

PS: just be sure and put some meat outback... those thing look great with some deepdishes and 315's!

Reactions: 1 user