Good deal or no?

• Sponsors (?)

That mileage is high. Not a terrible price for a gt. My job has ecoboosts with about the same mileage for 21k. When buying used I try to stay under 60k. The dealership warranty is 36k bumper to bumper and 60k for the powertrain engine, trans, rear, etc. You won't find a gt that inexpensive and less than 60k without it being a wrecked car.

20181117_191946.jpg

Yea, for a 2017 it’s quite high but it’s cleary had some work done and I’m trying to save some upgrade expenses as I put some money into my existing one already. Maybe I could talk me down a little. KBB shows that mileage prices aroun 19000. Thanks for the response.

Yea, for a 2017 it’s quite high but it’s cleary had some work done and I’m trying to save some upgrade expenses as I put some money into my existing one already. Maybe I could talk me down a little. KBB shows that mileage prices aroun 19000. Thanks for the response.

What does suck was I found another 2017 GT for 24500 with 11k but it was sold by the time I could go check her out.

Reactions: 1 user
That's more of a deal you want to catch. I always like having atleast some dealer warranty left. I always increase my coverage if it's something I plan on keeping. My electronics are covered to 100k instead of 36k.

Yea kinda what I was thinking myself. Love my car but the payments are a little much at the moment. My credit is better now so I get a much lower interest rate and even though I would owe like 4k more on the loan the payments get cut in half. Thanks I'll keep looking around.