Good ol' Ebay. Check out this COBRA!

• Sponsors (?)

spiral_draw2opt.jpg
Optima_Battery_500x500.jpg

A deep cell battery is a lightweight battery that lasts much longer than a normal battery. They last twice as long, are more resistent to vibration, and they're spill proof. Best of all is the lightweight factor. they weigh about 1/2 as much as a conventional battery

Carbon fiber Posi unit
Mac Alumina Coat Headers
Upper and Lower Engine Braces
Hotch Kiss Control Arms

Carbon fiber posi? Never heard of that. Must be referring to the clutch packs.
WTF is alumina?
Engine brace? haha I've just never heard them referred to as 'engine braces'
Hotch Kiss. :rlaugh: bahahaha

A deep cell battery is a lightweight battery that lasts much longer than a normal battery. They last twice as long, are more resistent to vibration, and they're spill proof. Best of all is the lightweight factor. they weigh about 1/2 as much as a conventional battery
Dry cell/Gel cell, Never heard of them called Deep cell. Deep cycle maybe?

it continues to blow my mind that people buy and install those horrid ricer tail lights... Guess what people.. FORD GOT IT RIGHT!! There is yet to be a better looking taillight design for our cars than the original and the aftermarket has had since 1979 to work on it.

Other than that... that car isn't that bad, despite the sellers apparently limited literary skills.

My previous car was alot like that one when I bought it. Black 90LX with the same hood, MT tires on welds, that stuck out about 3 inches on each side in the rear. A Knight rider light on the front!? Really cheesy pull straps on the door panels, like the kind from a Crown Vic. Some kind of musical horn. Those vent shade things on the windows and sunroof, the list went on and on. But the car also had a ton of go-fast stuff on it and was pretty clean otherwise. So I bought it, stripped off and sold the stuff I didn't want, and had a pretty nice car.