Good shop in Los Angeles?

AFRGTStang

Jan 16, 2008
So i've had my car for about 2 years now, doing a couple upgrades throughout the years. I've currently taken the car to two shops, one of them being 2 hours away. I definitely don't want to make the drive again, and the other shop that is close isn't exactly the greatest of shops (as well there is no dyno on site)

So here is where all you come in for the suggestions :) I need a top tier shop in the northern los angeles area (San Fernando Valley) to do the finishing touches (couple minor leaks, a draw from the battery, a fuel pump, and tune). Dynojet on site would be prefered as well. Thanks in advance for any help given.

The Car:

94 mustang, 347ci shortblock, edelbrock RPM performer II, procharger (old style with the oil being drawn from the pan), afr 165cc, 218 224 @ .050 214 lsa. Street/strip car.

• Sponsors (?)

Thats the second time i've heard about them. Its still a little of a drive for me, but if they do QUALITY work then i'd be willing to give them a try.

Only reason I haven't gone the yellow page route is because as i've mentioned i'm looking for a top tier shop. I was hoping for some valuable input from the members who have either been to a shop or have heard good word about a shop.