Got pull over tonight for first time in this year

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Last night I just wash my car at work and i was heading Down-town when cruiser pull next to me on one light, they were riding side by side by me, but i was mind my own business, then 4-5 lights after cop pull behind me and turn those disco lights :rlaugh:
So i pull over open window and i wait for him to come,i know i didn't do it nothing wrong except 1-2 gear (25-30 speed limit) all way down
So he came to me and told me "there is two reasons why i pull you over, 1st one is you have nice car ,2nd one somebody stolen in Missouri state blue 94 Mustang with same licence plate "SLOW 50" so they wondering is this one, so i give to him all infos, he went in car and come back min after with sorry sir it was mistake, , have nice evening and drive safe AND slow
I think this is just one joke of a few "good" cops in Erie, because he was nice to me all the time not like other pull overs when they come to my car with gun ready

• Sponsors (?)

Thats the oldest cop trick in the book them telling you a car was stolen that either looked like yours our like you said had the same license plate he probably just wanted to check out your car.

Thats like a stripper telling you its her first day working there or that you look like an ex-boyfriend of her's :D